Review: Mai-chan no Nichijou

Discussion in 'Music, movie and TV' started by Starfish, Apr 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starfish

Starfish Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Review requested by @Faggot@Faggot
    Mai-chan no Nichijou | Manga - MyAnimeList.net

Summary

I'm gonna start off by saying this is one of the most gruesome and offensive hentais I've ever seen in my life. Nothing about this is appealing to the human eye, so viewer discretion is adviced. With that said, let's get into this.

As the title might already suggest, the story follows the life of Mai-chan, a girl at the age of 17. She has a special power, Mai-chan is immortal and can regenerate any part of her body. The story opens up with Mai-chan stabbing herself in the belly in a public park, naked. We get no exposition as to why this happens. She screams in agony as she asks the bypassers to look at her. This is what the daily life of Mai-chan is about, it's very graphic.

The readers finds out Mai-chan basically works as an immortal rape doll. Nothing interesting happens until a few chapter later. Mai-chan gets her tits burned off, cooks her own limbs and eats them, gets her vagina bitten off by a wild tiger, getting stabbed in both the asshole and vagina, etc. We also meet a new character, Sayurin. Sayurin is a girl with amputated legs and arms without the ability to speak. (I told you this shit was disgusting.) Sayurin basically serves as a dog throughout the series and someone Mai-chan can relate to. Unfortunately Sayurin dies because the writer is an asshole.

Come in: Mai's brother! Kizuna also possesses the ability to never die! You can already guess where this morbid story is going by now. We get a nice incest scene of Mai and Kizuna, of course they are being stabbed and both have knives up places you'd rather not have them. Then again, at this point I wasn't too shocked by this. In chapter 7 this disgusting writer decides to finally bring out the fish hooks, and boy.. is that stuff disgusting. After some nice fish hook foreplay the siblings beat each other to death in a gladiator match. (This part was actually pretty enjoyable.) Kizuna serves no actual purpose in the story, he's just there. Kindof like Wolfeye in FoG.

Another disgusting rape scene ensues as Mai is senselessly fucked in the asshole until blood comes out. It is indeed a sight to behold. But here comes the part that you've all been waiting for, the real fucking disgusting act of this manga. Firstly, Mai-chan gets pregnant. It turns out to be a nice incest baby, oh boy. Strange how her little brother managed to make her pregnant but all the other grown men that rape her daily could not. Anyway, the baby gets cut out of the womb while Mai is being raped. (Real surprise there.)

The man wants the baby because it, supposedly, possesses immortality as well. Being the gentleman that he is, he tears open the baby's vagina and FUCKS it in front of Mai-chan. This is by far the most fucked up thing I've witnessed in any hentai, period. It's graphic, it's painful and it's uncensored. He fucks the baby while shouting: "Baby fuck! Baby fuck!". And the baby is still alive, might I add. To top it off, the baby gets shoved into a blender and is shred to a bloody pulp. I expected him to drink it but he just drops the remains on the floor. The man then gets stabbed or something, whatever, I don't care anymore. The story ends like nothing ever happened, Mai-chan casually shows up for work the next day.

Breakdown

Mai-chan no Nichijou is a very twisted manga, the most sickening I've read in a long time. The killing and raping scenes are extremely graphic and painful to look at. I felt myself getting sick when reading some of these parts, especially chapter 11. (The baby chapter) The story manages to make you feel compassion for Mai-chan, her life is pretty much shit. However that's the only redeeming thing about the story, the rest is just there to entertain the twisted fucks that are into this. Every gruesome decision is purely there to top the previous one. It's like the writer couldn't top the baby scene, so he just ended the manga. Not once while reading this did I get aroused or did I feel the need to fap. This hentai is absolutely disgusting and only for those who are extremely dedicated wankers or clinically insane.

This hentai gets my rating of a 3/10.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  2. Oku!

Oku! Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    This review gave me shivers.

3. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    This, this is not okay. This needs to stop. Now.

4. Low Orbit Ion Cannon

Low Orbit Ion Cannon Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    What the actual fuck?!

Only possible answer.

5. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    ayyy

I kind of want to see how the producer illustrated the scenes.
    Fucking artists curiosity.
    Amazing review nonetheless.

6. Pruu

Pruu Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I've got 2 shots of bleach, who wants to join me?

7. Enstage

Enstage Senior Trade Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I don't think I've ever laughed so hard. Please never stop. This is great.

8. Faggot

Faggot Lets make it happen! Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I didn't believe you would actually do it <3

So I see you liked this one, I'll suggest you another one right away (If I get accepted ever again :p)

Just saying I'm not this disgusting in general, I just wanted to make Starfish read something "special" :3

9. Enstage

Enstage Senior Trade Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Since I loved the review so much, I decided to read the whole thing.

Is it um.... weird that I enjoyed the entire thing....?

10. Toxic

Toxic Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Nope, Its just cool.

Btw, Nice review

11. Downy

Downy Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  12. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Venom

Venom Jozzeh's Kouhai Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  14. Bambi

Bambi Puffbuck Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Not very surprised this exists.

15. cheatnow

cheatnow The desert fox Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    This is a mild one.....
    10/10 review tho

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.