Declined Disable Thriller Taunt

Discussion in 'Suggestions (archive)' started by festive ramen, Sep 30, 2018.

Tags:
?

Disable Thriller Taunt?

1. Disable

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. Dont Disable

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. I dont know what that is

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. festive ramen

festive ramen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The Thriller Taunt is really annoying. If your trying to do a meme class like demo-ham YOU GOTTA DRINK THE HAM Not do the Overused Thriller Taunt. I know my argument is stupid and probably bad but you gotta understand.
    I think most people dislike the taunt (including me) replacing the actual weapons taunt.
    So I think we should disable it while keeping Halloween mode on for the hats.

2. dino

dino get out of report Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Its only really minor issue occasionally for every server, it doesnt really affect much but if it can be changed quite easily I don't see why it shouldn't be disabled. Altering the code would be too much for something simple though, so I can see this getting declined.
    Also read this, its about jailbreak and not highertower but some similar stuff is brought up.

3. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    There currently is no working SM extension which accomplishes this, all of them currently crash the server upon starting.
    Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.