Already done CS:GO KZ - Maps, Fixes and Global Timer

Discussion in 'Suggestions (archive)' started by Jak, Feb 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Well, they were embedded in this sentence: "For example I am missing only 11 maps I can actually still do and yet in my stats it says that I am missing 17 maps. Those maps would be kz_reach, kz_dzy_beyond).", so I assumed they were only used as an example.
    Anyways, they are gone now as well.

2. Jak

Jak Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Thanks a lot once again. Also the issue I stated with the !goto command was that in the kz timer !menu you have when joining the server on your screen, there is an options section you can open if you press 6 and then you can go to the third side of those options and there is something called ''disable goto'' so you can turn it on or off that players can't goto to you anymore. Not sure if we both meant the same when I saw your first reply. In case we do and it's nothing you can do about then it's fine as well. At the end it is nothing gamebreaking or else.

EDIT: I finally found the last map that's bugged because as I stated I had 11 maps left that I could actually do and yet it showed me 17 left to do. In my replies I mentioned only 5 as I couldn't find the last one. It is kz_emblem, last bugged map left to remove o/

3. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Removed it.
    Regarding !goto: if turning it off doesn't do anything, the only other option would be to disable it globally (so noone can use that command) - which isn't really nice.
    Alternatively, you can open a bug report here: https://github.com/klyve/KZTimerGlobal/issues

4. Jak

Jak Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Nah it's neither urgent not a biggy to deal with and waste your time. Can be annoying at times but definitly something we can live with unpatched for now.
    More important was to fix stuff which influenced stats as this is gamechanging actually. Also fixing the server to be finally back to global timer was more than necessary for the future of the FoG KZ server and its playerbase. Next on would be the next important thing to add a lot more maps since on global timer there are listed far over 300 accepted and bugfixed maps and we currently have just 270. I can make another thread about this of maps that are reasonable for our server/community and make a list of them all I'd like to be seen added. I could also ask around the server for suggestions.

5. Rizor

Rizor eZ Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    For some reason the quake sound impressive_kz isn't downloading for me properly. It always show up when I join the server but it doesn't download the sound. Allowdownload is on 1. Any idea? Or similiar problems?

6. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Seems like the sound (alongside with holyshit_new) simply wasn't on the fast download server.
    Uploaded them now.

7. Rizor

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    works now :) tyvm

8. Jak

Jak Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Sikari
    Just a reminder: KZTimer 1.85_1 will no longer be global after today, Switch to ur 1.86 timers!
    @n0name@n0name Guess you'll updated just in time ;o

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  9. Rizor

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Im pretty sure FOG is on 1.86 already. It was on 1.85 before while now 1.85_1 isn't going to be global anymore. So it should be all fine.

10. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Yes, we already are running 1.86, updating to 1.85_1 wouldn't have made much sense.

11. Rizor

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    "Times on maps which are not in the mapcycle.txt (TP and Pro records still count but you don't get points)
    kz_natureblock_go (Pro),
    kz_natureblock_go (TP),
    kz_reach_v2 (Pro),
    kz_zxp_final4 (TP)"

do they have to be added to the mapcycle.txt?

12. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.