Implemented [KZ] New Maps

Discussion in 'Suggestions (archive)' started by Jak, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jak

Jak Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I tried my best on finding doable smooth working maps for each skillgroup that we are missing. KZ has a TON of easy maps so there weren't much missing there but nevertheless, here's my request list of 29 maps in total.

Death:

bkz_apricity X
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=408339325&searchtext=apricity
    kz_spacemario_h
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=685184665&searchtext=spacemario

Hard:

Medium:

Easy:

All those maps have been approved to global timer so they should be working fine.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
  2. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  3. Jak

Jak Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    fast dl should fix the issue with maps loading wrong or at all when there are multiple ones with the same or similiar name.
    Sadly this will also mean that the few maps I wanted to be added which aren't global yet won't be in there and I am not sure if I can find a direct download of them.
    Also a lot of global maps are missing in that list of the link you pasted so overall not entirely sure if this will be a good idea for kz for now.

EDIT: Also I excluded a few of the global maps that have still problems with clipping and are a pain in the ass to play for both experienced and new players. Which would hurt your playerbase on both ends as well so..
    Overall I don't see a point to changing to fastDL other than having the ability to play like 3-5 more of the easier maps. Also it would mean to leave out a few good maps which I think would be more desired by the kz community than the 3-5 that we could finally play due to this.
    Wait with adding this and I'll discuss it with our community and inform you later on. If the majority sees it as a good idea we can upgrade.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
  4. Rizor

Rizor eZ Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    In this case this are the missing suggested maps in the pack:
    kz_spacemario_h
    kz_strafehop
    kz_zxp_interstellar
    kz_swamped_v3
    kz_slate

Therefor @Jak@Jak would have to give you separate download links for them.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
  5. Jak

Jak Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Looked through them all now and discussed with several people from the community. Since only those 5 maps are missing I can provide you with the download links later on. You have our permission to upgrade to fastDL xd.

6. Jak

Jak Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  7. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.