Retracted [Ziemni] Developer Application

Discussion in 'Developer Applications (archive)' started by Ziemni, Aug 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ziemni

Ziemni Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Your age

Your profile
    Name: Jacob
    Native country: Poland

About Me
    Hi!
    My name is Jacob, I'm 19 year old student. Even though I live in Poland, most of a year I spend in Coventry UK, where I study CyberSecurity and Ethical Hacking.

Programming Experience
    I write a lot in Python and C++, because it is required for my course, but I can also fluently write code in HTML, CSS, PHP, SQL, JAVA, JS (maybe not that fluently in JS, even though I don't know it, I just look up what I need in the Internet (tutorial, documentations etc) and glue together some code so it works the way I want it to) and Shell.
    I used to code a lot of backend and sometimes frontend (if needed) for Polish gaming communities, mostly MyBB and IPB. I have also created my own TS3 PHP bot.
    For most of my projects I use my University's GitHub so everything is Private, but I can reupload somewhere if you want me to.

SourcePawn
    Oh... SourcePawn. I won't hide it - I hate it. I can go on and on how it could've been much better. I used to code in it (mostly csgo plugins), but after learning REAL scripting languages I gave up on it.
    I may go back to it if needed, but I would rather stick to anything else.

Why me?
    I don't know really. If you need someone to help with forum or some backend stuff I can help. I won't be taking it as my primary job, but I'm willing to learn. I have never actually worked with XenForo so it would be fun challenge for me.
    I can spend 2+ hours daily working for you during holidays, but I don't know what about academic year yet (maybe 1-2).

I hope I haven't bored you to death yet and I am waiting for a response from you :)

All the best,
    Jacob 'Ziemni'

Main interest
    PHP Backend, Frontend, Databases, Whatever is needed

Time devotion
    10-20h + I have specified it in Profile section

2. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    No longer relevant, as the community is shutting down.
    Thanks for applying regardless!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.