Resolved You guys need to ban wolf

Discussion in 'Player Reports (archive)' started by Tikkycaa, Jun 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tikkycaa

Tikkycaa Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Lets take look at the story;

Today i played in fog.eu servers like yesterday and today a guy named Wolf started to disrespect everyone with me. Everyone was going to report him but they couldnt cuz he keep changing the name to other players names. And he said i recorded a video enjoy your bans (disrespects) with his friend nicknames Tom. This guy started to playing with other medics like 4 medics with vaccinator and keep saying to enemy team "you guys are noob idiots" that kind of words. Take a look at this guy please he keep disrespecting us while we didnt. Also i started to saying to him cuz i got really mad this guy keep disrespected everyone please take a look at this guy admin . Please dont pass this i got really mad about this

That happened in server 176.9.0.44:27015 (Trade/Idle :: F-o-G.eu - !backpack - !pc)

2. Sky

Sky Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Name changer is a feature of the well-known Lmaobox, which is an instant permaban without questions. If you can give us a link to that wolf guy's profile, I can help.

3. Pointy

Pointy Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
  4. Tikkycaa

Tikkycaa Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Yes this guy thanks for posting pointy. this guy disrespected us

5. Tikkycaa

Tikkycaa Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    This guy keep disrespected all of the server.

6. Sky

Sky Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    It was most likely another guy who had his name changed to Wolf's, so you thought it's him.
    Wolf's backpack is too valuable (i highly doubt he wants to lose his aussie rifle and max's) and he also has Tri on his friendlist.
    Plus, proof, "22 Jun 2015 19:18:28 | fuck off with your aimbot | Trade/Idle :: F-o-G.eu - !backpack - !pc"
    Ohwell, stays a mystery.

And I can't do anything about his insults, it's up to the trade admins.

7. zefeel

zefeel Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I support this. This guy has been disrespectful to a lot of people, including me, and he makes the server a lot less fun to play on. I've seen him attack people for the stupidest reasons, not only treating them with disrespect, but also with extreme rudeness. If you don't ban him, I suggest keeping an eye on him and his behavior, its really a shame what this guy does and gets away with.

8. Pointy

Pointy Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Turning the tables.

Accused:

| steamname: Tikkycaan «j0kk»
    | steam3ID: [U:1:169149502]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:84574751
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129415230
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tikkycaan
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198129415230

Now basically, I was looking for "mystery wolf", when I find this: Fortress of Gamers Statistics - Player Information
    I went and found this because this was one of your aliases: HEY LOOK MY NAME IS IDIOT WOLF
    Your chat history is appalling: Fortress of Gamers Statistics - Player Chat History
    And just a perma link so we don't lose all of that: http://files.f-o-g.eu/ae70fg
    And another with some extra chat: http://files.f-o-g.eu/2f2d8g

It's safe to say you're the spamming, insulting one here.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Legacy Admin, Legacy Trade Moderator).**

9. Wolf_

Wolf_ Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Says the guy with 10 bans on his record, with the last one being for swearing at Triforce and myself on the microphone calling us 'niggers' and repeating hitler is great.

Fortress of Gamers - Sourcebans

The perm ban should have stayed in my opinion. Triforce was generous to let you off. I think others feel this.. Watch your step.

10. Wolf_

Wolf_ Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Anyway, as admins/forum mods have pointed out, that wasn't me that was aimbotting, with 700 hours on sniper I hardly need to aimbot, this kid is just trying to cause trouble, check his chat logs. Feel free to add me to discuss (mods/admins).

11. [Y.A] Rektation Station

[Y.A] Rektation Station Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I agree, Zefeel is lucky he got unbanned. About this Tikky guy, I was on the server with Wolf and Tikky literally started disrespecting him, saying bad things to him, how he has aimbot. But almost everyone saw that Tikky had aimbot.

12. Tikkycaa

Tikkycaa Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    So go ban me for no reason, and he still has no warnings or something about this disrespect.He did that to me so i respond to him then i got called "aimbot" and this is not fair. this is not FAIR YOU GUYS NEED TO WARN THIS GUY TOO

13. Tikkycaa

Tikkycaa Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Then ban me for no reason please and dont warn him or something please.

14. zefeel

zefeel Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Just to clarify, all of these bans are joke bans, and since Triforce revoked my ban, I don't need to watch my step.

15. Tikkycaa

Tikkycaa Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Then ban me for no reason please i did nothing wrong he kept disrespecting us for no reason dont get him warned.

Oh also hes a special tf2 player dont ban him ban me cuz i am noob he have 5.8k hours in tf2 i have only 160 hours. so ban me i am a f2p player

16. Pointy

Pointy Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Legacy Admin, Legacy Trade Moderator).**

17. [Y.A] Rektation Station

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I know that you are skilled from first hand mate. You do not need to prove that you do not have aimbot. Almost all of the people on trade rawr know that you are skilled and that you do not need one.

18. [Y.A] Rektation Station

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You deserve a minimum of 1 week ban, for disrespecting your superiors like Wolf, you blame the guy for having aimbot just because he was better than you, oh and don't get me started about you saying "you guys are retarded pieces of shit" to the whole server, to vip's too

19. zefeel

zefeel Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Disrespecting your superiors like Wolf? What are you talking about? How is Wolf his superior?

20. Pointy

Pointy Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.