What the fuck am i doing.

Discussion in 'General' started by Darkregen, Dec 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OG Under the Dash

OG Under the Dash Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Heh, mate you are being sillier than a squirrel that has been sniffing too many nuts. You are the one acting like a total attention -"whore" (not meant as an insult right here). All you do is cry how poor you are, and still the only responses you are able to offer are "fuck off" "you are retarded" and stuff like that. Mate you slowly reach the limit of people tolerating your stupid crap. Get your stuff together then people will maybe start to accept you slowly.

2. The12hunter21

The12hunter21 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    this has reached its 7 pages of fame now dark close this!

3. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    After half a year of trying to "get my stuff together" nobody even wants to see the changes that i have made. But when people push me to the brink of where no matter what i post, i will get spammed and insulted. Then what do you want me to do, crawl into a little hole and let it irritate me forever? I'll rather stand for myself than see other people destroy me.

But fine, if you and Triforce seriously belive that people will change if i change, then i'll try.

4. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Sorry for the double-post, but forgot to close it. Since this conversation, or as some may call it "shitstorm" needs to stop, if you want to continue this or have a FRIENDLY conversation, PM me on steam.

Thank you very much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.