Well fek

Discussion in 'General' started by Guru, Dec 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guru

Guru Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hey! Maybe there are some people from quite a bit of time ago who remember me - I'm TnF. I had recieved msg that server is closing due to some Valve BS. It kinda made me sad. I have a lot of more time to do whatever I want and I usually surf, but what is left out there in community server is basically some crap which I can make top 10 blindfolded almost on any of those maps I was playing on FoG. I'm just missing the challenge which this server gave me and I miss some people too :< ( and being helpfull by reporting some ppl to admins so they get banned..felt real good). But anyways, I hope some of the people who remember me will read this and they can take it as a bye and thanks for the fun and basically anything you did for me on the server. Was worth to spend almost 2 years here with you people.

( If anyone has some quality surf server IP, in exchange for that info I will give you that cat which I have as a profile pic, thanks)

2. staneo

staneo that guy Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  3. Guru

Guru Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Heyy Rob..yep it's me, I'm on the other acc:) I was there few times but it doesnt seem that much good too..but I guess its the best around now:< ty, cat will be send through mail within 7 days!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.