Weird Strafecheats on Bhop

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Servers (archive)' started by Chefkoch JJ, Sep 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chefkoch JJ

Chefkoch JJ :] Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hey folks, I bring potentially bad news.
    A few days ago I saw someone that could backwards-bhop without any effort, on any map with a very small failure rate. There was nothing laggy or anything but I'm 99.99% certain that there was a script/cheat behind it because the dude was just as good while bhopping "normally", and not the insane god you need to be to achieve something like this.
    Today, the same thing happened with sideways, which is an actual style (with times+records so you get points), and the dude wasn't doing regular sideways, he was jumping like you would on normal, but LOOKING sideways. So completely impossible unless you know the full map by heart.

There might be a new cheat/script that translates movement somehow. This is just a heads up, I did not record evidence but you can trust me that I wouldn't bother with a new thread if it was nothing.

2. Toxic

Toxic Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    did he like not look at the platforms at all? Can be possible if you look at the platforms and at the same time bhopping backwards.

Cheers

3. pryzzEE

pryzzEE Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The cheat you mentioned might be silent aim, a plugin for spinbots and aimbots that show otherpeople on the where the camera is placed, but the user seeĀ“s it differently like instead of spinning nothing is happening the users vision and he can move as he likes to. Nothing new, should be detected by smac and many other anti-cheats.
    The other possibilty is a camera tool. It shows an extra window of the vision behind or next to him. Both of them should be detected

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.