Declined VSH suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions (archive)' started by Snorre, Aug 20, 2018.

?

Should this feature be added to VSH?

1. Yes please

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No thanks

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snorre

Snorre Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    So, basicslly the idea is to add, the ability to vote for everyone becomming the same class for one round. The class should, in my opinion, be random as if there is more soldiers on the team, they would just vote for solly if there Was a poll. I think that this poll only should be able to get started by either admins, or just every 10th minute or after map change. (This is to prevent it being spammed).

The only thing that could become a problem is if classes with a maximum number, like scout, would be annoying for some peoole. ( I don't personally think so, even tho 22 soldiers on miltary area would be GREAT).

This would bring some variety into VSH and I think it would bring some fun while changing the old classic class "meta".

Would be greatly appreciated with some feedback, and telling what you don't like instead of just voting :/ .

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
  2. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    As far as I can tell, there is no publically available plugin which accomplishes this.
    Additionally, most of the votes are actually negative, therefore, I do not really want to invest any time developing this.

Denying this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.