Viscera cleanup detail: santa's rampage

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Blacky2131, Jun 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blacky2131

Blacky2131 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hello guys.

The fact that I made this thread about that weird game is because I am bored and because I am searching for some people to play this game with ANDDDD...That's all. This game is weird and with weird I mean really fucking weird. Basically this game is about cleaning...blood...Actually all the mess that santa left in his workshop. He had enough and he killed all of his elves which were Basically his co-workers, then he left. Sooo, there comes the interesting part of this game. You are here to clean this mess up. How? You have a mop and a scanner (I will explain what the scanner is used for later). Mop is for cleaning the floor and all the blood that is around the workshop. Mop gets dirty after you use it for some time and then you have to clean it with bucket of water where you just put mop in it and it is ready to/for (idk which one is correct) use. Your job is to actually clean and burn all the dead bodies, items, blood and other items that you find.Probably you just asked yourself how dhell and why would you burn the items? Point in this game is to get rid of all the items by burning them in the fireplace. You just keep throwing items in there until they burn. And I still didn't explained the scanner did I? You use scanner when you are done with cleaning...Well when you wan't to finish the game but it doesn't let you BECAUSE THERE IS STILL SOMETHING LEFT THAT YOU MISSED AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW IRRITATING AND ANNOYING THIS THING IS! One type of scanner is used to find all the stains that you missed and the other type of scanner is used to find items that you missed in the game. (Scanner beeps louder and faster when you are getting near to the item or blood stain) The closer you are the more it beeps. Most of the time there are small items behind the table that are stuck there. You have to get them out somehow by punching them with your mop (I know...It is weird...Everything so far is).

To be honest guys, that game is awesome. It doesn't sounds good but believe me...It fucking is. Cleaning blood, burning dead elves,... Try it guys. I really recommend this game.

Gameplay:

[video=youtube;7h8ONZNUrhA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h8ONZNUrhA[/video]

Pictures:

Thanks that you took your time for this post and I hope you liked it :cool::cool::cool:.

Edit: I'm sorry for any kind of mistake that I made with grammar (there may be a mistake in edit too, so apologies if my mistake is in my apology :rolleyes:.).

Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
  2. Koga73

Koga73 kill @all Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  3. Blacky2131

Blacky2131 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  4. [Y.A] Rektation Station

[Y.A] Rektation Station Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    If you want a hell lot of rage in your life over you spilling the bucket full of blood over the floor creating a bigger mess than before this is the game for you. No seriously so many people raged over the broken physics and mechanics the game has, and those darn arms shaking like they're made of jelly not flesh makes moving the darn bucket that much difficult.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.