Archived TriforceSmasher (STEAM_0:0:33330631)

Discussion in 'Admin Reports (archive)' started by Pointy, Sep 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pointy

Pointy Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Accused Admin:
    | steamname: TriforceSmasher
    | steam3ID: [U:1:66661262]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:33330631
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026926990
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198026926990

Where:
    Trade/Idle - trade_rawr_v2_2

When:
    19:00GMT 21/09/15

What Happened:
    Triforce came on trade, and asked the server if they "wanted to get abused". Even though most agree, I thought it would be a joke and that would be the end of it. Instead, multiple admin commands were used/spammed, including (but not limited to) god, timebomb, drugs, freeze, slap. As always, I stopped the recorded demo and left.

Proof:
    Compressed demo (required map: trade_rawr_v2_2): http://files.f-o-g.eu/c0c45e - Starts around tick 69327 (credit to DR)
    Warning: Demo will rebind the space key (and possibly others) due to class configs. Use with caution.

Thanks,
    Pointy

Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
  2. Wolfeye

Wolfeye Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Triforce posted a /ssay message stating ''Wanna get abused type 1 no 2''

Pointy, you typed 1. You wanted him to ''abuse''.

Also, was anyone. i mean ANYONE else unhappy with his ''abusing''. Read that chat. I dont see anyone else complaining.
    Much bigger difference if this would have happened on a serious server. Trade, is not a serious server. Its a server where people come to trade,idle or just kill people. Lad, it isnt that big of a deal.

3. Starfish

Starfish Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    It is infact, a pretty big deal.

See, as an admin even though this WILL come back to me. You're supposed to be the image of people to strive for, or be like. Doing exactly what triforce did gives people the wrong impressions as to how an admin or a player in general should act. Even though people might've wanted it, for example if it happened to me, i'd be extremely mad to the situation.

Mainly because my hearing isnt what it used to be and i get extremely sick when /drug gets toggled on me, which is why i normally dont attend "4/20" day on jailbreak.

Now as for what happened, i'd actually say im rather shocked. This is exactly what others have been warned about in the past and why some people actually dont want to play on the servers. Say for example, i wanted to sell some keys and this happened when i was trying to sell them, i'd leave instantly as the place wouldnt have anyone listening and the admins would be abusing, even if i know what is going on someone who joined maybe 2 mins before that happened might not know it, disconnect and think "That place is shit"

Now personally this is, surprisingly not the only incident of this happening. It has now been not once, but multiple times that something like this has happened, and im afraid to say. But it just ruins the fun in playing on the servers. I dont find it pleasant to go on trade to find exactly this as it has basically just become a damned meme now, that admins has to do some sort of jumpscare or slap all the players for 5 secs, instead of just saying "Hello" in chat. And for christ sake it's really getting on my nerves now.

Do whatever you want, but incidents like this has been happening all too much these days, and it'll end up coming back to us in multiple ways, one being that the amount of people on our servers will eventually leave.

It doesnt matter if other admins do it, if it comes down to that they can be reported aswell in one giant report about how spamming /beacon @all /freezebomb @all /timebomb @all and all of that shit isnt acceptable on a bigger scale than "some people think its ok so its ok to do it"

If it actually goes by that "rule" then i might aswell leave a second time. And my singing and messing about has nothing to do with you doing about using commands on people. Its not like i can just /mute you and be immune to your commands, it doesnt hurt anyone if im gonna be singing, frankly people think its hillarious aswell as your "abuse". But it simply isnt enough to justify what you did by stating that "some regulars/players thinks its alright and wants it to happen so therefore, i am allowed to do so."

Lets take that statement and push it to where it may lead. "Can i ban this guy" "yeah sure go ahead we dont like him" "k"

Yes, that might be taking it over the line but it lies on the exact same principle, just because a majority of people wants it to happen or thinks its right, doesnt mean it alright to do or right to do.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
  5. Tri.

Tri. Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    For anything I posted: It didn't make sense at all (just noticed how stupid it was, I am sorry - I was tired.)

Exception is the part with point baiting me.

Will respond when I have a clear mind or not.

edit:

Its a matter of perspective, if you guys see it as abusive, then okay, then it is like that.

That's all I am gonna say about it.
    @Downy@Downy @Downie@Downie @n0name@n0name

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  6. Dakte

Dakte Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Unless he continously timebombed, froze or slapped the living shit out of everyone (or a whole lot) I can't really imagine how you'd see this as abuse.
    I can't watch demo's in general but I'm just gonna assume he didn't?
    If he did however it would be bloody annoying. Not really abuse just really bad behaviour. I don't think admins should interfere and interrupt anyone's gameplay just because they can.
    The disco and the music-micspam is normal yeah, sure, but it's easy to mute and ignore the rest, isn't it?

7. .ax

.ax idk Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    ^This^

+According to Pointy he broke this quite clear admin rule: "No godmode/buddha to anyone. We've added friendly on certain servers for a reason."

Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
  8. Pointy

Pointy Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Right, after seeing this as a really dumb report and now understanding how things work on Trade these days, I have retracted the report.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.