The Great Below.

Discussion in 'General' started by Darkregen, Nov 12, 2014.

?

Should TGB be closed?

1. Yes.

31.3%
  2. No.

68.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tri.

Tri. Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ha, saying that TGB is one of the reasons why we lost members is naive. (yea ikr, we are already done with it blabla)

The problem are the people who are posting there and what they're posting there also, sorry but, if there is explicit stuff or whatever - simply a moderator should have cared about that. But oh..wait.

We just did that TGB because we had hella spam which wasnt really avoidable since we didnt had any forum-moderation, so we could satisfy the 12yo part of fog aka OUR WORLD NOW ponyfanboy-lennyface special force ultraXXXpointlessspambecauseIamthepussyslayer (no offense against the bronies)

Sorry, TGB isnt any better than oWn, it's even more worse.

Remove it, it's pointless, if people want to spam they can do it somewhere else, WE EVEN HAVE NEW SECTIONS NOW, if they are spamming they're getting punished by a moderator

the end

I mean in all honesty, something like offtopic would really be okay, but uh, tgb is just - no.

also removing the tgb wont increase the number of members, but we would at least not look like 12yo.

increasing the number of members is another thing

Lol, I just entered the tgb, just out of curiousity.

Holy fuck guys, are you seriously like that? Sorry that's totally retarded. In all fairness - you have to admit, the content is absolutly bullshit.
    My suggestion would be to make an Offtopic section instead something like the greatbelow (offtopic doesnt mean spam.)

Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
  2. Wandolf

Wandolf Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Here's a tip, don't look into any pony related thread that DarkRegen made.

3. Pruu

Pruu Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I hope 'tip' wasn't a pun.

Yeah get rid of it, it's more of a Cess pit than anything else - go get your fixes elsewhere, no need to cause drama over it though.

4. Sky

Sky Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    As one of the most immature admins alive (I know you think that) and a regular visitor of TGB, I do wanna apologize for starting shitstorms, spams and posting unfunny 9gag pics and being one of the main reputation-destroyers of this community. I'm a guy with like 15 hours of free time every day, and who doesn't have a life dream.
    But guess what, today I discovered the amazingly awesome pure immaturity of Reddit. Gonna post my shit there.
    Bai TGB. Not gonna miss you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.