The current state of FoG,

Discussion in 'General' started by Spartan, Dec 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You're saying he was "this or that" when you're not even the person to know what he feels. Maybe Taco liked having the arguement, maybe he just wanted to stop it but dont know how to stop it. Instead of thinking of what people feels about it, how about asking them?

2. Polygone

Polygone Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Oh please you're the one talking.
    Also stop comparing things on the internet to life like they mentally destroy you guys.

3. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Putting up an example is now comparing. A bit too late to join the conversation when it's already been going on for quite some time.

4. Spartan

Spartan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Enough, if you want to continue this dark/taco steam message me.

Do not shitpost here anymore about how we have different POV.

5. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    This isnt even shitposting, we are having an arguement. "Closing" it here wont change a bit, since we are having it here.

6. Spartan

Spartan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    This is exactly what I mean, you refuse to drop it and send it over the top, if you want to argue take it to me in a chat, I will happily argue with you there, this thread is about SUGGESTIONS and you are making it a flame war which I intend to stop by taking it to steam. You also went on to insult spchook saying why did you get involved because he posted? Why do you do that because he just said one comment? This is why I dislike this community,

7. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    When the fuck did i insult spchook.

8. Pruu

Pruu Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Too much drama, not enough dance.

I haven't even read this thread yet and I can already feel it's just way over the top.

If someone could outline this thread for me, that'd be great.

9. Spartan

Spartan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I feel like we need some rules to keep people on topic and not too aggressive and be able to take some aggression from them but still not start a huge argument.

10. (EvilS) Swuft

(EvilS) Swuft Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Meh, I think some people just be like that so they think they are cool but it isn't cool to post hateful messages to people unless they have a hidden joke in them :3 btw does anyone here eat Faffa cakes?

11. xxsam

xxsam Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Alright, time for late night high ill hungover Sam input to this.

We all have ideals on what we want the forums to be. (TES:IV reference incoming, best analogy I could think of) Some want it to be Jyggalag's domain; order, nothing out of place, nothing which goes against a very specific ideology and/or set of reasoning. Some want it to be Sheogorath's domain; madness, randomness, but freedom and choice. Some want it to be a fine balance between the two, where specific, logical things are banned, while still remaining the freedom of discussion and argument.

Every set of ideals here is a minority, and as long as the forums remain underpopulated, then they will always remain a minority, with none taking majority over the rest. We need to figure out what is best for everyone, not just for you (intentionally ambiguous, referring to everyone, including me). This will involve persuasion and debate, just like real lawmaking, except here it's for a forum of mostly admins of the Fortress of Gamers servers. You will not get what you want entirely, and that applies to everyone. What we need to do stop clinging to our egos, stop this bickering over useless shit, and get the act together, or we're fucked as a community.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.