Rejected Small VSH bug

Discussion in 'Report a problem (archive)' started by Sky, Jun 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sky

Sky Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    So on maps starting with arena_ (such as Nucleus or Watchtower), the teams get swapped sometimes (hale on red). Now, when the time runs out, usually the players trying to kill the hale die, because they couldn't kill him. When the teams are swapped, it's the opposite. The timer is set to kill "red team", not "players fighting hale"
    Suggesting a small fix to prevent people finding it out and just camp somewhere the whole round just to wait for hale to die.

Remember when we had this kind of problem with christian and his arrows? Can't you fix it the same way with the timer?

EDIT: Also, since one of the latest updates, nominate and mapvoting no longer works anywhere.

Thanks

Last edited: Jun 14, 2015
  2. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Can you link me to some sort of thread where we fixed that?
    I can't really remember anymore, also, sounds more like a bug in VSH.

3. Sky

Sky Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    http://forums.f-o-g.eu/threads/4255-fix-balancing-issues-vsh.html

Like, change the target team from Red team to Hale to kill when time runs out, like you changed the target team to people against hale to get the infinite ammo.
    Or at least, I didn't see CBS having IA when the teams were swapped, so I think this stuff is possible.

4. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Well, there really is no option for that, best I can do is forcing hale's team to either blu or red.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.