shitpost central

Discussion in 'General' started by Matt Ramses, Aug 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt Ramses

Matt Ramses Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  2. Matt Ramses

Matt Ramses Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Listen you son of a bitch, what the fuck's your problem? You wanna sit here and say that I'm a god damn fuckin Russian? You get in my face with that I'll beat your god damn ass you son of a bitch. You piece of shit, you fuckin god damn fucker. Listen fuckhead, you have fuckin crossed the line, get that through your god damn fuckin head. Stop pushin your shit, you're the people who have fucked this country over and gangraped the shit out of it and lost an election, so stop shooting your mouth off and claiming that I'm the enemy. You got that you son of a bitch? Fill your hand, sorry but I'm done. You start callin me a foreign agent, those are fuckin fightin words, excuse me.

3. hyoon

hyoon ble ble ble Member

bruuh

4. aaaa

aaaa Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    >"Tooxic yikes"
    >"Wow that was toxic im sorry"
    >"Dude, toxic, wow"
    >"Thats soo toxic Y I K E S"
    >"Ok, toxic, no more, sorry"
    >"Oh shit, toxic, YIIIIIKES"
    Does he repeat this so much to forget and convince himself that he didn't based off his fame on being a toxic piece of shit and actually promoting it? He is still the same bully piece of shit he is just too scared to commit to it to the end and be punished for it as his boyfriend. Best part its to see how that cynical son of a bitch is negating now him and actually ignoring any topic about him, as if he didn't ever dealed with him or knew him at all. He just straight up stole all the viewers the other lost with his ban and betrayed him. He just went full the worst of the worst, he fucking Brute'd his friend without any regret just for the sake of getting richer, getting more views and being more famous. A real and absolute desplicable person.
    D_3L9B0XoAAkRsz.jpg

5. Matt Ramses

Matt Ramses Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.