Rejected [Server ban] Ban Appeal - (EvilS) Swuft

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by (EvilS) Swuft, Apr 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (EvilS) Swuft

(EvilS) Swuft Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    "The i am free" is referring to how much stress all the bans etc cause it has nothing to do with you guys <3

2. Tri.

Tri. Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep

Not seeing that as a valid arguement since we have hunter with 36381623bans and still running arround here.

But that point doesnt even matter, Swuft won't get unbanned.

I will give Spartan a few weeks, then they're best friends again, lol.

Also Dakte, I am not provocative :(

also swuft, we are not stupid, lol

Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
  3. Toxic

Toxic Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  4. Downie

Downie CEO of Downcorp Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    There is no need to tag me if you won't type something useful.
    I will give a verdict soon.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  5. SirBobbyTheOwl

SirBobbyTheOwl Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Alright before this gets locked i would like to think about this for a minute.

Swuft has approximately six Temp bans. and one perma, if swuft really wants to be unbanned the moderators must discuss based on his ban history, whether or not he should get ONE chance. Spartan's(Tranquilia's) judgement on banning Swuft is kinda confusing(Please elaborate more please!) but it seems within reason. But knowing swuft and his type of character. most people do find him repulsive (I dont really mind really)

6. TheUberGamer

TheUberGamer Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I know I'm not an admin but damn it's sad to see Swuft get denied like that! Wow I thought admins were polite people and friendly. Guess I was wrong.

Spartan: You are strict but for the good of the server! Easily provoked but never harsh. He must have really made you angry, but if you can find it in your heart to forgive him not only would he be happy, but most of the jailbreak server!

Swuft: You shouldn't have done that. You've met with a terrible fate. And screenshots! Seriously bro. Don't do that.

Spartan defends his server like his own pair of eyes and I don't know what will happen but I truly do hope for the best.

Please bring back out Swuft, our good friend, who didn't mean what he said and should get unbanned.

7. Tri.

Tri. Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    If you're refering on me, guess why my post isnt removed yet

Because it's the truth.

By fact, we also arent talking about the most polite people either
    He broke a rule(several times), he's also on the forum an annoyance for some people in here (refering on shitposting, I personally don't care, not reading such posts anyway) do you want me to throw a couple of wonderful flowers at him?

Also, it is however Swufts appeal, Swuft has to speak and defend by himself, it almost looks for me like that swuft asked you to post here "bring back the good guy" to give his main argument "people want me back" more "strength"

Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
  8. (EvilS) Swuft

(EvilS) Swuft Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    He has been offline for DAYS But that doesnt matter. Some of my bans were a bit sketchy but i wont talk about that or it will cause another Swuft Shitstorm.

9. Tri.

Tri. Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    "He has been offline for days.." Why mentioning it if it doesnt matter, I never said it's a fact, I just said that it looks like you asked him to do that.
    Hey, it's your appeal, you're allowed to defend yourself here, if it means to talk about your previous bans then just do it.
    I already told spartan that I think that this ban is a touch unprofessional by myself, now I am cool.

10. (EvilS) Swuft

(EvilS) Swuft Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The roofing ban I received from Spartan was for going on the roof when we were doing a demo knight 1v1 at the time and he was on the roof.

The insulting others ban that I received from Spartan was for calling him a "pansy" Once.

The ignoring admins happened when I was trying to kill free killers on blue when I didn't have a mic.

And the box glitching ban from Spartan which I have already talked about on the thread

11. Namaco

Namaco Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You have no evidence to back that up.
    You've been banned several times, players missing you or not is
    not a valid reason for an unban, like really.

If you knew playing with those boxes before was wrong, then
    why did you even do it? No, i'm not going to believe the reason you're going
    to give me: I was trying something out.

You've made more than one mistake several times but
    none of these bans you were talking about has appeared on your
    previous appeals.

12. (EvilS) Swuft

(EvilS) Swuft Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    forums.f-o-g.eu/threads/4151-ban-appeal-evils-swuft.html

I'm not saying that it isn't wrong I'm saying that I didn't know that the rule was that strict :p

If you want the evidence go to the ban time copy and paste it into the chat stats and find it

13. (EvilS) Swuft

(EvilS) Swuft Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Couldn't edit post. Here is proof of 2 of the bans being invalid from an earlier thread :

"Two of my bans were invalid, and I believe? I have stated this before.

One ban was for insulting others, I was in a bad mood and forgot to gag,
    The other was for roofing, and I did not realize why he was doing it, we were dueling and to annoy me came on the roof and killed me whilst I tried to deal with the roofers. (More than once) and I completely forgot he had challenged me and wanted to win."

14. Namaco

Namaco Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    When i'm asking for proof, i'm not asking for text. I'm asking for pictures.

15. Namaco

Namaco Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Even if you're speaking the truth you'd still have 5 out of 7 bans to worry about.
    Also, posts can't be edited on Ban appeals or tag appeals.

16. Sky

Sky Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Why is this thread still open.

-Guy already got banned several times before (even in the past few months), once or twice for the same reason as now.
    -He sent a fucking screenshot of what he was doing, so he basically banned himself.
    -Appeal reason is other players missing him, which is complete bullshit.

He got a shitload of lectures yet he kept doing his thing, resulting in where he is right now.

Reject and close already.

17. TheUberGamer

TheUberGamer Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I don't recall referring to you. I said you've met with a terrible fate cause your profile picture reminded me of the quote from majora's mask but aside from that I didn't.

18. chickpoint

chickpoint Awesome Member Legacy Management Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You referred to admins in general, so it is not surprising someone wil react to that ;)

I think we need a little bit of better documentation on our banning behaviour. At first always state a reason why you are banning a person and preferably a comment with the proof of this behaviour (for example a screenshot hosted on files.f-o-g.eu). That can prevent a endless discussion like this about who is right or who is wrong.

I know spartan long enough as admin and I am used that he will give warnings in front of banning, if you continue beyond those warning you are asking for it. However I am aware that the relationship between you too is a bit odd and maybe it will take some influence on his responses to you. But that is up to Spartan to tell us.

However swuft. What is the real reason to get unbanned instead of "the people want me back". I am very aware you are a well known player on jailbreak but there are still enough other players who are also enjoyable. So the reason is in my opinion a bit weak. And how can we trust you or how will you guarantee us that you won't get "bored" again and start misbehaving?

19. Downy

Downy Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Declined.

Having people want you back is hardly a valid reason as stated by nearly everyone above me.
    You've had more than enough chances.

Also, sending proof of you breaking the rules to Spartan was not a really smart thing to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.