Accepted [Server Ban] Appeal - wTomaSw

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by wTomaSw, Apr 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wTomaSw

wTomaSw Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    SteamRep block
    STEAM_1:0:230674258

What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    wTomaSw

When did it happen?
    11.04.2018 21:05

What's the specified reason?
    Nazism

Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    Dear Admins,
    The reason why I was banned was indeed a nazi comment but it was typed by my brother (16 yo) as a prank when I was away from my computer for a moment. I truly understand this uneceptable behavior and I am deeply sorry for the actions of my brother, apologizing to everyone that was offented by his comment, particulary the admin who banned my account (Femme Fatale). I hope you understant my situation and decrease the length from the permanet sentence. The only evidence I can provied to support my case is my ban-free history. Thank you for your time and consideration.

2. Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale Duchess' biggest fan of all time. Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Since I believe in second chances and you apologized, I decided to lift you ban as a one time gesture. Even though, your "bann free history" contains 2 hours on our Server.
    Please be aware that any further violation will result in another permanent ban which won't be lifted. So maybe don't let your Brother into your room without supervision while on our Servers. ;)

Have fun playing, see you around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.