Accepted [Server Ban] Appeal - Urahara-kisuke

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by Urahara-kisuke, Nov 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Urahara-kisuke

Urahara-kisuke Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    SteamRep block
    | steamname: Urahara-kisuke
    | steam3ID: [U:1:62991469]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:31495734
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023257197
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198023257197

What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    Urahara-kisuke

When did it happen?
    today 2017/27/11

What's the specified reason?
    i said the n word (i didn't mean it as racist)

Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    cuz i just want to surf i knew i made a mistake when i did enter, it was the first time , and the last ,if you still don't trust me you can perment chat silnce me

2. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Personally, I think you should be unbanned.

[​IMG]
    The way you phrased the message suggests it was a joke. You told them all to stop saying the word but then called them it - Humor in the form of hypocrisy.

You weren't the only one doing it so I assume you only did it to fit in.
    Should've left it at "stop saying n." rather than called them all the word too.

We take racism very seriously here. Next time (if you are unbanned), you and everyone else here shouldn't use that word.

3. Packed One

Packed One Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Saying "the word" in any context, or any variant is a bannable offense as stated in the server rules.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  4. Duchess

Duchess Femme's bossy Sugar Lady Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You were there when Seynethic and I both banned people for using that word and you used it regardless. Dot. It's a bannable word, which was repeatedly explained to people in text chat and voice. You are no exclusion, and your total playtime is roughly 1d and 12 hours--which means you have been a part of the community long enough to know that.

EDIT:
    The demo is available here: http://demos.f-o-g.eu/game3/176_57_128_36-27025/autorecord_27_11_2017_21_18_23-1507.zip

Please watch from 9:25 up to 11:00, where we had a land of trolls and warnings being given out.

And now, after all of that, I present what YOU decided to say:

[​IMG]

Dot.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
  5. Littlemadtiger

Littlemadtiger Forum Police Member

Im sorry, where was this argument when pAce and Swagbraheem trashed on players all the fucking time, and their play times were similar or even way longer? Where was this, you know better bullshit when they said the N word after being told to not say it?

I want this player unbanned. If he promises to keep his shit together, he should get a second chance. Also; for fuck sake, someone please recommend him to a good English learning center.

6. Seynethic

Seynethic DeadlyTruth Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Will close this for now until I get home from work.

7. Seynethic

Seynethic DeadlyTruth Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    It's almost everything stated already so I just repeat most of it.

we have a 0 tolerance policy towards any kind of racism on our servers, and it's therefore a permabanable offense doing so. There have been several warnings given towards the whole situation and you still came up with the glorious idea of writing that.
    I dont mind playtime or anything since it should be common sense to simply not use certain phrases/words no matter what kind of joke/arguing is going on. (people still expect a warning for such stuff and) Since I myself want to be a less strict admin than others may expect I usually warn more often before handing out a ban. I can also clearly see that your phrase was supposed to be joke. - a really bad joke -
    I checked your chatlogs, nothing special, everything is fine.

As this was your first and hopefully last incident of that kind and you seemingly care about your account I decided to lower your ban to 3days as a one time gesture.
    Shall something like this happen again the ban will stay.

@yperz@yperz I usually don't mind another opinion. But if you don't mind I'd like to have appeals that concern (at least) my bans free of additional posts. I think I can handle that stuff myself.
    Feel free to answer them if you were online during that time, or have any additional infomartion.
    @Packed One@Packed One ^
    Please don't take this personal. There is no way you two could've known that.
    @Littlemadtiger@Littlemadtiger I'm not sure if you're talking to me with that swagbraham, pace stuff, but I dont think this belongs here. but since you started it I'd like to answer it nonetheless. Swagbraham is afaik permanently banned and most of his "stuff" happened way before I myself even had perms on the 1-2(therefore I never even connected there, since there was simply no other reason for me to connect to it). Pace, yes should've been banned but for that case we already handed out a warning towards one of our admins. so comparing his case to this one is pretty much out of place, since he wasn't warned for anything while Urahara was present during the warnings.
    I also can't watch every single step of every single person 24/7. so If they behave during the time I am online and turn into shit when I'm gone I can't do anything about it. If you happen to witness something like that, then feel free to file a report as you already did a few times.

jesus. Im a lazy man. don't force me to write such WoT's .__.

Marking this thread as Accepted.
    closing and moving

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.