Accepted [Server Ban] Appeal - shaggy

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by Shaggy, Apr 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shaggy

Shaggy Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    SteamRep block
    STEAM_0:0:115652355

What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    shaggy

When did it happen?
    about 6 days ago

What's the specified reason?
    racism

Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    Yo,

So basically I had a little argument with another user on the 1v1 server (I can't really remember what it was about but I think it had to do with spawn camping or just me getting mad for some reason) and I called him retarded or something along those lines but afterwards I said to him "sorry my *insert racial slur here* for what I said I didn't mean it, love you <3" and he replied with "sure dude" I think and then a second after I get banned.

I was a little bit shocked when I saw it because context clearly matters in that sort of situation.

Saying "n*gga" in that way does't mean your racism at all, In fact, it means the exact opposite. I'm using that word with my friends all the time and I'm just used to saying it instead of "m8" or "dude" I'm in now way raciest to black people, I'm black myself lol.

Anyway, I'm sorry for using that sort of language and I do promise to not use it again.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. Shaggy

Shaggy Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    *sorry for those small typos I went over the whole thing and didn't see any mistakes, guess I'm just blind /:

3. Rizor

Rizor eZ Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Closed this for now to prevent other unecessary posts. @Shaggy@Shaggy I will get back to you later this day.

4. Rizor

Rizor eZ Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Aight so I talked to the responsible admin @GehWasserHolen@GehWasserHolen about this and we decided to reduce your ban to 1 week.
    Since you are already banned for 4 days you will have 3 remaining days. Please make sure to re-read the CS:GO rules for our servers in the meantime:
    https://forums.f-o-g.eu/threads/counter-strike-global-offensive-server-rules.5897/

Also be aware that any further violation will result in another permanent ban which won't be lifted.
    Have fun on the servers.

@Dominik@Dominik You should stop posting in ban appeals / admin reports you aren't involved in any way. It simply isn't helpful at all. Thanks in advance.

@princess13456789@princess13456789 I don't know when you are going to learn it but it looks like your recent forum ban wasnt enough. We will discuss your newest activity and take further action.

Closing and moving.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.