Archived [Server Ban] Appeal - Meowkais

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by Meowkais, Mar 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meowkais

Meowkais Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    SteamRep block
    | steamname: Unknown
    | steam3ID: [U:1:288417768]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:144208884
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198248683496
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198248683496

What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    Meowkais

When did it happen?
    13/3/18 21:03

What's the specified reason?
    Banned for "Nazism"

Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    The comments i made were just based on another user's comments, and mine were obviously a joke. Didn't mean to offend anyone, but the only person offended on the server most likely had something against me. Lastly i believe heavily in free speech, and the people on the server that were all against me were not there for the "Nazism" comments, they were mad at me for "killing friendlies" or killing them multiple times, and were obviously extremely angry.

2. Littlemadtiger

Littlemadtiger Forum Police Member

Your reasoning illustrates why you were banned.

You're 13, and still maturing. You got a lot to learn about joking about nazism and why gaming communities don't take those comments as jokes. There are some countries that jail you for nazi-type jokes or behavior.

I personally would keep you banned until you've matured as a teenager. You demonstrate a lack of understanding for your actions, typical of those your age. Then again, this is a comment for your report. This is not to be taken as actual partaking consequences for this report.

3. Meowkais

Meowkais Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I understand your logic completely, and why people wouldn't take it as just a joke. I still believe the ban should not be permanent, and i do not remember seeing any warning from the admin. It was just a perm ban out of no where, i would say about half to a fourth of an hour after the comments. Again, the ban was most likely permanent because of the servers "salty" attitude against me. Also the jokes end up in an ironic type of humor, since i have heard of the holocaust and how bad it was from my history class.

4. Meowkais

Meowkais Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I love how this one girl princess that apparently "witnessed" this situation keeps harassing me and bothering me just because she was mad at me in game. I specifically tell her that her ratings of "funny" on my comments bother me, and i feel it as harassment, while she continues to deny that fact and do the same exact thing.

5. princess13456789

princess13456789 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Also by look of your chatlogs it doesn't seem was really a joke now was it?
    Rude.PNG

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  6. Meowkais

Meowkais Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    This is not your thread to reply on, you have no input related to this thread as you were not involved in the situation. Please desist.

7. Duchess

Duchess Femme's bossy Sugar Lady Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I'm no way involved in this or anything in TF2 but:
    First of all, if this is any way does not contribute to your ban appeal you should not add it. It only starts drama. Secondly, you adding this ONTO the thread makes it open to a reply.
    Both of you keep it about the ban appeal and not about petty drama (whatever you may feel as harassment or being mad at you and bothering you). Thank you.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  8. princess13456789

princess13456789 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I was actually in the server very long before Meow was banned and players such as Epic Scout were getting offended due to his nazi jokes and some players who admitted that they were Jews and got insulted by Meow as well.

9. Spoke

Spoke Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Communities have rules and so does ours. Whenever you agree with them or not you have to go by them if you want to stay. Your "free speech" argument could be used to defend cheating like "i paid for the game so i get to do what i want with it". Even though admin may not be fond of you it won't affect their judgment. Humor is subjective and sarcasm doesn't transfer well over text which is why "get off tf2 dirty jew" can be taken seriously. Hopefuly you'll use this experience to learn.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. Meowkais

Meowkais Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    To clarify the admin was completely unbiased, what i meant was the players in the game that were yelling for me to get banned right after i killed them in game.
    I'm going to take this down, as i personally just put this response out not because i cared for playing on the server often, just because i felt it was unjust the way i was banned. You may keep my ban unless you think otherwise, which i doubt. Of course my original claims still stand, i believe in free speech and if the person would have read any of my past messages, or reached out in a more obvious way to me. Ex: telling me specifically he was offended, not going to admins, acting a bit more strong in the matter. After receiving one more message sent on this account, i am shutting it down as again i made it just to make this appeal. Lastly to support this fact that it was an obvious extremely ironic joke, since princess does not understand that based on the messages i have received -
    Top message is said 3 times in a short amount of time, an obvious bind and if youve played tf2 for more than an hour binds shouldn't even be read, less taking it personally
    "Im trying to play cod" - No explanation, obvious troll indicator
    "When people fall for my memes" - Again, but this exactly explains that it was a joke, supported even more by anyone in game at the time.
    "hax" - Do i really need to explain this?
    Thanks for reading this, goodbye.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2018
  11. princess13456789

princess13456789 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I think you should stay banned since you need to learn and think about what you did.

12. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Archiving then.

princess13456789, please stop replying to threads you have no saying in, also don't harass other people.
    I have placed a one week ban onto your account to give you the chance to learn from your mistakes. This is your last warning

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.