Accepted [Server Ban] Appeal - charu

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by charu, Jan 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. charu

charu Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    SteamRep block
    | steamname: charu
    | steam3ID: [U:1:113415002]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:56707501
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198073680730
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198073680730

What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    charu

When did it happen?
    11.01.2018 17:02

What's the specified reason?
    Duplicate account

Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    I bought CS:GO like a month ago and i've been playing surf for a little more than 2 weeks I think, on the same server that I was banned from, the F-o-g.eu | Surf Beginner [Tier 1-2], and I still don't know what this "duplicate account" actually means. The moment I got banned I didn't know what to do, so I entered another one of your servers (bhop) just so I can see what happens and got banned there too, for the same reason i guess. I'm a quiet surfer and I dislike doing shady stuff in general. I just want to know what i can do to revoke this ban so i can play again.

Thanks in advance.

2. Rizor

Rizor eZ Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hello,

First of all you have been originally banned by me with your acc:
    STEAM_1:1:224935133 because of using the name "HitlerKilledJews"

We have a 0 tolerance towards any kind of racism/nazism on our servers. Which you should actually know if you would have read our rules:
    https://forums.f-o-g.eu/threads/counter-strike-global-offensive-server-rules.5897/

You haven't been banned on surf first it was arena and then you tried to dodge your ban with another account and connected to surf which got your other account banned aswell.
    Your 2nd acc you are appealing right now: STEAM_0:0:56707501

So what is your explanation for this try to dodge your ban with another account and also you not knowing where you have been banned?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Legacy Admin, Legacy Management, Moderating).**

3. charu

charu Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    First of all, the account charu is the only account I own, I have had this account for a very long time.
    2nd, im not a rasict of any kind, nor have I insulted/hurt people while playing surf.
    3rd, I have never in my life played this arena u mentioned, the only mods i played where surf and bhop.
    And 4th, I wanna know why do you think thats me.

4. Rizor

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    How old are you if I may ask?

1. im proud that you are a long term owner of the account
    2. well it looks like you are supporter of nazism
    3. you obviously did
    4. not going to comment this

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Legacy Admin, Legacy Management, Moderating).**

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  5. charu

charu Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I'm 20 years old, and no I do not support nazism.
    What does my age have to do with anything?

6. Rizor

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Do you have a little brother that is using the following account?
    STEAM_1:1:224935133 (http://stats.f-o-g.eu/playerinfo/3621321)

7. charu

charu Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I have a younger brother but he doesnt play video games.

8. Rizor

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Well looks like he does without you knowing then. Whether it was you or your little brother. Both accounts yours and the other one are using the same IP that is the reason why you got banned. But you already stated in your first post that you tried to evade your ban. So I don’t really understand what you are trying right now instead of just being honest. So time for some real talk don’t you think?

9. charu

charu Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Being honest is exactly what im doing. There are other surf servers, and yet i'm still here arguing with you, do you know why? Because it bothers me, knowing that there are now people that think I'm lying and that I'm a rasict, when in fact I'm the victim here. As far as I know IP's can be changed like anything else really, and you might be thinking how do I know that. Well im going to be honest...again. I once changed my IP using a program called TunnelBear just so I can listen to music on Spotify, because Spotify is unavaliable in my country and that was a long time ago. And where exactly have I stated that I have tried evading my ban? Now, I'll say once again that the other account is neither mine or my brothers, I dont support racism nor nazism, I never played arena only surf and bhop. I'm gonna upload 2 pictures showing my average ping, and this other persons average ping so u can compare them and see if these two accounts come from the same place. If u unban me I'll go and continue surfing on your servers. If not I'll go on another server. This is my last post, it's almost 4 AM here, and I really don't care if you unban me, I just want you to know that I didn't do any of the things you're accusing me off.

charu.png xXiNoni7Xx.png

10. Smile

Smile Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    average ping has nothing to do with that..(i always have 60 ping and it shows average 250).its not accurate and it doesnt have to do anything with that..for the ip thing i think that only your provider can change it not any external program..the tunnelbear is like a vpn that tricks the program to believe that u live in another country to use blocked programs..you got banned by the system and for the exact purpose i dont think that the system makes any mistakes..it matches the ip's and automatically check for the same ip on the server..did u play via internet cafe place? because they have same ip for all pc's and a possible ban to 1 guy would ban all the other pc's immediately

11. charu

charu Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    But wouldn't it mean if both accounts were on the same pc, that the ping should also be the same. I don't know how this stuff exactly works so I'm not going to even try to understand it. No, i have never played in an internet cafe.

12. Smile

Smile Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    nope..the ping wouldnt be the same because of the internet traffic at different times that make your connection a bit slower to send the packets to the server and back again..also if u get a ping spike (from 60 suddenly to 1000 for 2-3 sec) it changes the avg ping..the system cant make a mistake because it matches ip's as i said already so its indeed a duplicate account..happening at the same exact time means that there were 2 accounts that were sharing ip and were online at the same time no matter the server (system checks on all servers before banning)..maybe someone in your house was playing at the exact time on fog servers with that name

13. Rizor

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Smile explained it already to you avg. ping doesn't mean anything.

Because of certain inconsistencies in this entire case I will lower both bans to 1 day. Make sure to re-read our rules within this 24 hours:
    https://forums.f-o-g.eu/threads/counter-strike-global-offensive-server-rules.5897/

Also please remember that any other violation of this kind will lead to a permanent ban that won't be lifted again.

Note:
    However you and the "HittlerKilledJews" ended up having the same IP will be your problem aswell. You gotta make sure you are using an IP no one else is using to prevent this. I also won't lift your ban the next time you get banned for a duplicate account.

Is that all clear to you?

Hidden Content:

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  14. charu

charu Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Well thank you for that. I'll try masking or changing my IP or whatever.

15. Rizor

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You should probably do that.

Closing & Moving.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.