Invalid [Server Ban] Appeal - 無駄 MUDA 無駄

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by 無駄 MUDA 無駄, Dec 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 無駄 MUDA 無駄

無駄 MUDA 無駄 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    SteamRep block
    | steamname: 無駄 MUDA 無駄
    | steam3ID: [U:1:123866912]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:61933456
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198084132640
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/iStHaTaJoJoKe
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198084132640

What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    無駄 MUDA 無駄

When did it happen?
    Saturday, December 2nd, 2017

What's the specified reason?
    Spawn camping

Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    All of the red team at the time was spawn camping blue. I was a medic at the time of this happening, so I was healing my teammates, but I wasn't spawn camping. I later switched to pyro, but I was not holding m1 right at their door, I was just guarding our nest which we had built. I did not force them to be held in spawn. All I did was kill the spies that tried to backstab me and my team, and protect the nest from spies. (P.S) The admin banned everyone who was on red team during the spawn camping, which is pretty funny

2. Littlemadtiger

Littlemadtiger Forum Police Member

Hey, MUDA, I got my opinion here on the matter.

It's not like this was a one time thing. I, have warned you quite a bit about breaking our rules and spawncamping. Not your first offence is what I am getting at. Dont blame it on others saying, 'oh, other people are doing it worse'. Dude, then don't follow their path. It's that simple.

Suprisingly though, i'm not the admin who banmed you. I'd like their enquiry.

3. 無駄 MUDA 無駄

無駄 MUDA 無駄 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Yes, but the thing is, I wasn't actually spawn camping in this instance. I was just healing my team, tbh it's probably against the rules to heal a team when your spawn camping which would make sense but still. And when it happened, there was no admin actually there to tell us to stop. There was an admin there for the very first minute of it, but he never told us to stop. And by the time they broke through and the spawn camping stopped, there was no admin on. I would've stopped spawn camping if an admin, like you, told me to stop, because the way we were spawn camping, there was no way for a spy to just be clever and stop it all. So the admin that banned the whole red team must have just read a report that was made showing all of the red team's names, so the admin who banned me most likely wouldn't have known what was going on.

P.S. Thanks for replying so fast

4. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    This is invalid anyways, as we don't handle bans which are shorter than 6 months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.