Archived Scam about $ 32 an item of tf2 [Unusual Hat]

Discussion in 'Scam Reports (archive)' started by .Leko, Jul 11, 2015.

1. .Leko

.Leko Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hello, first say that I come to this page thanks to a friend who wanted me to help with a user of steam that more than cheat, access my account and the same this object, unusual to be exact, high-value gift the truth that steam does not give me answers on the subject, I think it will only be able to recover financially from this problem and do not need me so much steam it back, I still think that for me would be helpful if this person can not exchange more or your account is blocked, so no more sitting entering your account and steal that truth is something I would not want you to absolutely anyone. It also meant that if misspellings are sorry but my English is not very good.

My information:
    | steamname: .Leko [Medic]
    | steam3ID: [U:1:195146177]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:97573088
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198155411905
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ClLeko
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198155411905

Scammer:
    | steamname: Spiderjara Campeon y k zarpa
    | steam3ID: [U:1:180533724]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:90266862
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198140799452
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198140799452

An exchange that I never accepted:
    Sin título.png

2. .Leko

.Leko Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Please, if anyone sees this forum lacks evidence to tell me what I should add him in order to improve in this forum and you all can help me and make more credible this post.

3. F7are

F7are Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You will need to lock your account and contact Steam Support immediately if you suspect your account is compromised @.Leko@.Leko . Steam Support can help you regain your hat if it was an unauthorized transaction.

Steam Support

Once you've done that, can you clarify on how the accused got access to your account? Did they use software to get into your account or something?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  4. .Leko

.Leko Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    If block refers to change password and I did, and the truth is that steam has not answered a ticket that they send will wait but I think not respond me that before and had sent them another ticket, and I responded with I would not release more information and I had already helped all they could, I admit it happened that nervousness that have robbed me, I did not read the instructions I gave valve to enable it to help as this would come well-being one or two days later to find that I stole it, but now that and brought more images, more testing and I'm a bit calmer to read the directions that gives me valve, they do not respond,
    for now he would expect me to respond but as valve unresponsive see me open the ticket fails to have in a few days if they do, as would be much happier that this person can not exchange or be banned.

Im sorry for mi english in that reply but i don´t have time right now for transalate it, so i used the google translator.

EDIT: I think that this person came into my acount through phishing, neglect me sometime and maybe enter an unsafe product that compromised my password, I think that also could have been otherwise not know.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
  5. F7are

F7are Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    @.Leko@.Leko do you have any chatlogs from within steam with the accused? Like, him giving links to malicious websites / malware or asking you to enter your details anywhere?

6. .Leko

.Leko Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    No, I try hard not to enter such sites or links and just passed me this. the information I have is that a "friend" of "trust" must have told him about my unusual as we had friends in common.

Well thanks anyway. I hope I return valve unusual, but still do not respond, I will continue waiting, if they do not respond and that is never solved unfortunate that valve does not respond to the problems of its users in such serious cases while others try to return them or unusual items extremely valuable that ever existed or that ever stole.
    Thank You.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
  7. F7are

F7are Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I'm afraid I cannot accept this report based on the evidence you've given @.Leko@.Leko . I cannot say for sure that the guy you accused has done anything fishy.

Nevertheless, I hope that your item will be refunded by Steam Support. If the circumstances change (for example you are able to retrieve chatlogs or evidence that the guy you accused hijacked you) , feel free to create another report.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.