Rejected Report - Tio Jose Das Vacas

Discussion in 'Admin Reports (archive)' started by krypto, Jul 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krypto

krypto Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    So I dont really want to report Tio because he is a bad Moderator, but Im really sure that he made the wrong decision regarding my ban Appeal, I also got some Questions but he ignores me and closed all my Appeals. I can explain EVERY Issue and he just concludes that im a Danger for the Community. Its just unfair and I think i need to be unbanned.

2. Littlemadtiger

Littlemadtiger Forum Police Member

Regarding Tio, tio does what any administrator would do, make a decision based off their experience. The fact that your not providing evidence and also just flat out saying "he doesn't want to talk to me" is straight crap. Any trade moderator here would be obliged to discuss why they didn't accept your ban appeal.

I also looked into your appeal. You were actually avoiding conversation yourself, not explaining your terms with a video you posted about how to get a free knife. Do note, that constitutes as a scam and is definitely worthy of a ban. http://forums.f-o-g.eu/threads/12909-steamrep-tag-removal-downgrade-ban-appeal-krypto/page2 is just a great example of how you handled yourself. You weren't being truthful and then came forth and a decision was made due to the risk you posed on the community.

I usually don't defend other moderators here, but Tio is one of our best trade moderators here at FoG, and your report on him is complete and utterly lackluster. The fact that he's willing to even point out where this was located shows his willingness to talk with you.

3. krypto

krypto Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You said I avoided conversations, but I explained him all issues. The Video Ive made was based on Affiliate Codes on Gambling Websites where you get Free Coins, the Impersonation was a Troll to a Friend, i Can send him Screenshots that I traded nothing in that Time, and the Trade Probation is because a Missunderstanding.

4. krypto

krypto Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    And its really curious that all Reports go to Tio Jose das Vacas, he is the only one who gets reported from every user.

5. Littlemadtiger

Littlemadtiger Forum Police Member

Yet the video was taken down why? If it was just a way to get free coins, why did you need to take it down? There are still unanswered questions you didn't fully go into detail about and you got what you deserved. Impersonating an administrator is what the cool kids are into now? Come on man, your just making yourself look worse with this report.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  6. krypto

krypto Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I took down the Video because the Gambling Sites are shutted down anyway.

7. krypto

krypto Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I trust you that Tio might be a good Moderator, I just wanted to make clear that I feel really bad treated and that he Maybe talk to me another time.

8. Edward

Edward Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hello there, oh I remember you I reported you and got you banned. I see what is going on here, you got caught and banned, so you are complaining now because you ran out of "excuses" and stories to tell like with those stories that everybody heard many times: "i wanted to troll my friend" or "my brother did this and that". That failed so you are now complaining, you are complaining because a Trade Admin is doing his job which is done great at least in my opinion. If nobody can see that you are just a scammer who failed then that is their problem, but you won't fool me. Did a bit of digging and I found out that when you impersonated "Ĺ omeone" a community Admin and a Official MM listed on SR (or he was listed when this happened) with the malicious activity you were doing on your main account you decided that you will do some "side activity" on your alt, so you impersonated some gambling site bots to try to scam some gamblers. Here is the evidence so it's not like I'm rambling and not proving anything: http://files.f-o-g.eu/7712cd970d27bb135d08ac2faga5g8da .
    Oh but you didn't mention this right? Or maybe I didn't pay attention to your previous appeals. Basically you got caught and these are the consequences, but going on the forums reporting admins and mods who are volunteerly doing this and dedicating their time to fight fraudsters and scammers like you is lame. You say you feel "really bad treated like this" but what did you feel when you tried scamming other users for your own malicious gain? Oh right you didn't feel anything then but you changed right? Or you are going to be in denial now and tell me otherwise?

Sending my regards! :)

9. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Denied.

No proof supplied of wrongdoings. I've also looked over the report/appeal again and it was all handled correctly.
    It's also funny how there was almost one hour of pause between Tio asking about the video and you saying "what video?".

Not suspicious at all
    Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.