Declined Regarding Engineer's buildings on Jailbreak

Discussion in 'Suggestions (archive)' started by Fennik, Jan 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fennik

Fennik Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Recently, i was called out for freekilling when a BLU sapped the dispenser i had built in a corner. After digging through the rules again, i realized that destroying buildings is currently not an act of rebelling and one of the things i thought would be common sense. Unfortunately, as with every single other thing that pisses BLUs off without actually getting them killed, REDs like to destroy the buildings and until the warden specifies that REDs are no longer allowed to damage an Engineer's contraptions they can get away with it just fine. They're not marked as rebel for some reason (i assume this has something to do with the Versus Sentry minigame) despite their names clearly being on the killfeed. I don't think this is something that should have to be specified by the Warden; with how little Engineer is picked, i reckon Wardens usually leave it out of their routine or forget about it and aside from that i find it common sense that destroying property of the guards would be an act of rebelling.

To sum things up, i believe that destroying an Engineer's buildings as RED should be considered an act of rebelling by default.

Thank you for taking the time to read this thread. As usual, please provide feedback and/or your opinion in the comments below!

2. Oku!

Oku! Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Usually when RED goes to destroy engineer building he is detouring and delaying. That is rebelling.
    Example: Warden orders REDs to follow him and RED spy takes a little detour to sap engineer building.
    Of course REDs are allowed to destroy buldings if it's blocking the way.

3. Fennik

Fennik Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I see, thank you; i'll keep that in mind next time someone saps or destroys it. I'm grateful for your imput!

4. Faggot

Faggot Lets make it happen! Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    As Oku said if the engineer builds their dispenser/teleporter somewhere reachable by the spys it's baiting either way if this is not the case the red will mostly be detouring and you can kill him then.
    So this is also not gonna be implemented

Closing and moving

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.