Resolved Recently found a VIP bug

Discussion in 'Report a problem (archive)' started by HeavenGuardian, Sep 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeavenGuardian

HeavenGuardian Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The bug i have found is that when using your powers to go /friendly, it seems that heavy is still able to hold his sandvich and able to throw it at who ever he desires. With that also makes him an invincible medic you could say. This bug was found on Trade/Idle#1 | FREE ITEMS! - !givemeall | EU1-1. What we could do if possible is make him able to hold the sandvich but not throw it. If not then you should probably remove the feature of heavy being able to hold the sandvich while in friendly mode. If this was actually mean't to be this way, then i just didn't know of it. I just think that it could be a bother if a VIP decides to use that power to keep someone alive much easier then normal as nobody could kill him at all. Thanks for your time.
    Have a wonderful day/evening/night.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
  2. .ax

.ax idk Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Added the non-drink "lunchbox" items to the blocklist on Achi. @Tri.@Tri. will do it later for the Trade servers.
    Thanks for the report.

3. Tri.

Tri. Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Removed the lunchbox from friendly on trade 1-3 as well

Also changed Trade #1's gravity back to its previous grav.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.