Expired Randomiser Exploits and Stuff.

Discussion in 'Report a problem (archive)' started by Münsterkatt サム, Jun 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Münsterkatt サム

Münsterkatt サム Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hello, I was spending some time on the Randomiser Mod server, and had noticed an exploit. Of course, it is with the new weapons, in which if someone has one of the new weapons equipped, which you don't actually have to "hold" (Ex, tide turner, the B.A.S.E. Jumper) they are useable, which can cause a demoman to charge with the Tide Turner, or to float around.

I know you really aren't the modders yourselves, but this is just to get the word out, so you can look for future updates to the mod.

2. The Golden Werewolf

The Golden Werewolf Member

Demo can equip the tide turner in their primary slot, shields are their secondary, it's intended for people to be able to fly with a shield equipped and be able to charge.

3. Münsterkatt サム

Münsterkatt サム Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    What I meant is that, the randomiser mod normally overrides your normal loadout, so if you have the Tide Turner shield equipped, it should not be able to be used. But it is able to be used, which can be a problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.