Rejected Projectiles being able to go through windows for VIPs on Trade #1

Discussion in 'Report a problem (archive)' started by dino, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dino

dino get out of report Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Recently, me and Brokula have noticed a bug in trade_hopi_plaza_v2. As a VIP, when you resize yourself to a size smaller than 1, you can shoot projectiles through the windows at the spawn areas. This is easily exploited (as shown in the clip) and you can kill people through spawn that are idle/can't fight back.

I haven't tested with any other windows on the map, I'll edit this to show if I do.

(Note: this only works when you are hugging the windows, it's probably something got to do with where the projectiles spawn when resized)

Edit: It appears to be the case with all of these cross-textured glass windows. I tried the one in maze but it didn't work because, well, I couldn't deploy the hook quick enough.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
  2. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Not much we can do, as it's either a bug in the game itself and the used texture or in the map.
    In case of the latter, the solution would probably be changing the map, as the author does not care about it anymore.

If you notice players abusing this, feel free to report them for glitch abuse. They will then be dealth with appropiately.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.