Invalid Problems With Lack of Admins

Discussion in 'Report a problem (archive)' started by Wingy, Nov 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wingy

Wingy Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    We need to have more of an initiative to get more active admins on severs. Trade #3 is always constant spawn camping 24/7. There is usually no admins online. Its a huge problem.

2. .ax

.ax idk Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Most of our admins are european and they also need to sleep. Why don't you apply if you see this as "a huge problem"?

3. Drago

Drago Member

The problem is that almost no one applies for that server, and if they do, their application is either terribly written or they do not fulfill our requirements (even the simple ones like the introduction).
    Why not get more people to apply, it definitely wouldn't hurt.

4. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    We do have one dedicated admin (LMT), but he can't be there 24/7.
    Generally, all our Senior trade admins have access to all trade server, however, most are european, thus can't be there either.

If noone is applying, I can't really help it either - people should actually be willing to help the server, not just apply for the sake of permissions (or me forcing them to apply).
    In case you know people who would be eligible AND willing to apply, please direct them to use !admininfo.

5. Littlemadtiger

Littlemadtiger Forum Police Member

As you witnessed yesterday Wingy, I had individuals targeting me because the rules weren't in MOTD, they were in !rules. Then, you have the issue of me potentially banning regulars because they influence the behavior that goes on, when I get online. This is the show I deal with pretty much 24/7 on the server, as well as banning about 2-3 hackers, muting 20-30 people, then handling another server on top of it.

Like everyone has mentioned, go ahead and apply if you feel you want to help with this situation. I have NO issue training new administrators and showing them how to deal with certain situations. Again, n0:name pretty much summed it up for me, but I wanted to get my word out there before the thread was closed.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Marking as invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.