Rejected Player Report - Roddy

Discussion in 'Player Reports (archive)' started by Bambi :), Jun 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bambi :)

Bambi :) The American Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Player
    Roddy

Date/time
    6/15/18

Server
    TF2 - Trade/Idle #3 | FREE ITEMS! - !givemeall | US1-20

Description
    hey guys, bambi here, this report really is hard to explain because its over an hour of reviewable demos to what has led up to me doing this. ill try to explain what exactly happened as you will see in the demos.
    So it starts really with me being a pocket medic for this sniper (laz). We both completely minded our own business until players continued to harass me and him for playing a way they didn't like which was me pocketing him, names were mainly nexus and narim who got frustrated at us when we were killing friendlys/warning them not to backseat moderate ect.
    Roddy knowing damn well what was going on even though she does leave at some points in the demo, did absolutely nothing. Infact, she goes as far as going kritzkrieg medic to counter us and borderline start spawn camping, you will notice, Roddy makes herself smaller and uses ubersaw on other friendly players to build her uber charge to continuously attack me and Laz. At a point, I message roddy telling her she is not helping the situation to where she acts confused, and asks what I mean, at this point I'm annoyed and say ok whatever Roddy do whatever you want, she reply's to me with " that's what i'm doing c:."
    This is simply unacceptable behavior, we both gave her clear signs we didnt want any trouble with other players, we simply wanted to relax yet she ignored us and instead focused on the players she clearly favortized and aided them and added fuel to the flame by playing medic with kritzkrieg and borderline spawncamping at some points, while they continued adding side comments towards us.
    Roddy, i know you a lot more then other people, and it really sucks that i had to do this, im certainly not proud and I know we kind of drifted apart you and I. But you really got me this time.

Evidence

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. Laz

Laz Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The main problem isn't even those players who ended up having the attitude of abusive people, it's simply the fact that Roddy let them spawncamp (even tho your reasoning was "charging, driving by, running", it certainly is spawncamping, crits or not, and then you help them with crits while you're 0.1x resized). You also clearly showed us you weren't bothered by that admin report. While I appreciate the fact that you're confident, you cannot just apply to a server and not do your job on it. Look at your spawncamping definition again, you didn't seem to get what "crossmapping" and "spawncamping" are. It's true that the "trees" limit has been invented on trade_plaza, but it's a really cool thing to respect it and not go directly in front of the enemy spawn when you plan on doing your drivebys. I got a lot of things to say, but I'll limit myself to that.

Much love, Laz <3

3. ♡ pie ♡

♡ pie ♡ 死に生きる Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hello Bambi! So glad to finally get this report.

To start off, I'd just like to say that I was not spawncamping. Rules of it being "being the palm trees" is only said so players hae a general idea of where to be. Apart from that, I don't see why it's such an issue to be a tiny medic using kritzkrieg (donator commands, not admin kinds mind you) pocketing a soldier who didn't stick to spawn for long (only a few seconds if I must say. I've seen people who have been admins much longer than me do the same without the use of a medic so to attack me for something others have done seems rather unfair, don't you think?

However if we're going to try and pick at the smallest of things, I could accuse you and Laz of spawncamping. Not sure the exact time, but before it all happened when I initially connected, you and Laz (sniper-medic combo) were fairly close to BLU spawn, so close that it could be considering spawncamping. Immediately after, both of you backed up and retreated to RED spawn once I exited my own (but y'know, it's nothing to worry about right?). Along with that I could also have Laz up for admin disrespect, going so far as saying I didn't deserve this position nor should I even be on the server.
    Jun 16, 2018 5:48:42 am You'd be in trouble
    Jun 16, 2018 5:48:39 am Roddy if I were to show what you've allowed people to do to some other admins
    Jun 16, 2018 5:51:38 am idk why people gave you t3 adminning
    Jun 16, 2018 5:51:28 am I swear, it's sad, but you only deserve to be a jb admin
    Jun 16, 2018 5:58:06 am at least those who applied for trade at first
    Jun 16, 2018 5:57:57 am w/e, real admins do, that's what's important

I do my part in this community. I'm polite to players, I make jokes, and I'm friendly. I make people want to come back and be regulars, and granted I do slip up at times (especially jailbreak because damn those rules are hard to remember), I'm an admin, a human, not a God. I have every right to be an admin on trade, and it's not at all fair to be told I don't deserve the position. I've seen Laz on Trade 3 a handful of times along with Bambi, so to be told that I'm not right for the position is absolutely unfair and absurd. Before I was even admin on Trade I did my part banning hackers, racist remarks, and even reaching out to the new trainees who were too scared to contact their mentors when they had troubles (all while I didn't know anything about the rules). It's because I wanted to help, yet here I am being attacked for apparent spawncamping. I appreciate it, I really do, to lay out what I had to say.

4. Bambi :)

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    you are glad you are being reported, nice to see.
    you are borderline and are at some points spawn camping especially in the 4th demo. you also did this constantly like I said by making yourself, .1 size and attacking friendly reds with an ubersaw to build and continue. go check yourself.
    there was not one point me and laz were spawn camping lmfao. laz and I have been around forever and both know the rules, yet you want to now try and defend yourself by attacking me in a report against you, how silly. go look up demos and find 1 point me and him are spawn camping please, ill be happy to have an open eye on that.

This is just pathetic now, you try and accuse me and laz of spawn camping, how cute. really it sounds like you don't know another way out of this other then simply to deny it and accuse us right back.

5. ♡ pie ♡

♡ pie ♡ 死に生きる Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Glad to finally get my word out, yes.

Is this a bannable offense? No, I'm using my donator commands to have fun and relax, like what you and Laz were doing.

Is it wrong to defend myself in a report that deals with me and my behaviors? What, should I bow down to you and all you say? And isn't it quite silly how you say it's unacceptable behavior on my part yet here you are provoking players, reacting to how I'm hurt with "Funny!!!!!"? Mature of you, and yet you're the older one here.

I don't know how to get to the demo because demos.f-o-g.eu is a confusing website and I forget how to even get to the JB NY ones at times. I'm simply pointing out that I noticed that when I connected, but what am I saying, I'm only defending myself at this point! I'm denying it because this report seems written only out of spite. Childish, and full of an angry tone--if anything I don't think you were so sorry to write this report. Check yourself, Bambi, before saying I'm the bad admin (slipped a little bit of salt here like what you did just so it would fit better).

6. Lunar

Lunar Moon Walker Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury please relax, most of this report isn't even worth it in my eyes.
    So let's start shall we? i'm basically gonna show my notes on this situation.

Focusing on Narim and Nexus:
    -Backseat moderating was a little annoying but nothing too bad, mostly just letting the new blood know to back away from spawn.
    -I can see why they'd be accused of Spawn camping but by how we usually handle it, it's fair game. They were shooting rockets from a fair and allowed distance for the most part and they jumped in to deal with those who were hiding and staying in spawn (Everyone does this, ask Arch, Faggot and any other admin who goofs around aggressively in the server)
    -Minor Toxicity even though it was on both sides

Focusing on Bambi (and i guess Laz):
    -Dragging this situation on even after it should've been done and done, grow up everyone.
    -Falsely accused players and acting overly aggressive then was needed in the situation.
    - Your usual attitude took over as this situation dragged on but again that's none of my concern atm unless it was apart of the toxicity.
    - You had a point in this in the beginning with Narim and Nexus however later on you stepped outta line.
    -bragging a bit tbh

Focusing in Roddy:
    -As biased as it may sound to those who don't review, we usually don't think of the size difference as an issue unless you're using it to stand in front of people's spawn and harass them. (Giant heavy or tiny spies around the corner for example)
    -Honestly everyone was getting angry and aggressive so i think everyone gets that non-noteworthy minor level of toxicity note.

Notes on the situation:
    -The so called spawn camping in Demo 4 was honestly still in the cross mapping level, never's been an issue with other soldiers and Snipers and is allowed though it may have been annoying
    -Too busy at each others throats to handle this professionally.

I'm handling this case as an admin
    I'm not mad at anyone nor do i want to take a side but after reviewing the demos this is all that i noticed and wrote down. This situation was just taken too far and out of hand. Please for everyone's sake, just drop it and move on.

For the situations that Narim and Nexus were actually at fault, they did apologize for when they did step out of line.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  7. Bambi :)

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    100% disagree and here's why.
    -Neither me nor laz dragged this on, we both were not bothered by what these 2 players were saying to us, what bothered us was what roddy was doing and how she handled it.
    -we aren't "falsely accusing players" the only person accused of doing any wrong doing here is roddy, which is why this is admin report, not a multi player report.
    -Not sure what you mean by my usual attitude, the only place where I'm talking a lot is jailbreak, everywhere else I tend to be much more quiet, same story here only I wanted to stand up for laz because they wouldn't stop talking, at one point I felt maybe if I said something they would but as you can see they didn't really stop.
    -bragging? I'm not sure what you mean by bragging, if you could open up on this more maybe I can clarify.

yes, but there are times where it borderline is spawn camping, there are times they go far infront of the palm trees which you trade 3 admins refer to as the spawncamping zone or whatever, they cross this and get fairly close to our spawn exit a decent amount of times while most of the time cross mapping.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
  8. Lunar

Lunar Moon Walker Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I don't see why we have to keep this going but i digress

Spawn camping: It's simple, you've been to trade #3 enough and even more when Arch was there for example. is what he does nowadays considered spawn camping? last time i checked we all agreed it wasn't and honestly what they were doing seems to be on the same level as Arch and more or less they killed those who stayed in spawn where the snipers usually stand then they leave as soon as possible (around 3-5 seconds more or less is a safe amount of time we agreed on before it could be considered spawn camping instead of chasing).
    Bragging: it's late and maybe that's not the word i meant, i'll get back to you with the right word or what i meant whenever i actually get some damn rest
    Usual Attitude: I understand you standing up for Laz and respect that since the whole thing going on with Nexus and Narim but your ego and rude attitude showed a bit during this minor, overly dramatic situation.
    Falsely accusing: Meant to represent how you kept accusing everyone involved of spawn camping when they just simply took you down quickly and fairly with Kritz without breaking the spawn camping rule. (again refer to how every other admin and those who follow the rules play)
    Dragging things on: there was a time Narim and Nexus threw in the towel with all this bs yet you two seemed to just spark more conflict whether that'd be by targeting, harassment and/or snarky comments during the already tense time. (i know it was at-least one of those 3, writing this and editing it around 4 am so don't @ me)

I sound like a broken record but things just got heated and out of hand, simple as that.
    no major rules seemed to be broken, the resize wasn't anything major if anything Roddy just deserves a minor slap on the wrist since the rule with size abuse is pretty...minimal and unknown aside from the point i made earlier.

Both sides made some mistakes, no-one is fully innocent but things getting to this point wasn't honestly necessary and somewhat childish.
    Give up, Grow up, Make up and end all this madness before things have to get worse.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  9. .ax

.ax idk Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I just watched all those demos and also checked the chatlogs from this time period and all I saw was a common misunderstanding between spawncamping, which is bannable, and spawnkilling, which is not. With the current rule system there is nothing Roddy can be held accountable for. They did not stay at the enemy spawn preventing anyone from coming out, which makes all the difference in this. They only grappled to the spawn, shot a couple of rockets and then left and it didn't even occur that often. Also the why would using the Kritzkrieg make this any worse? They were just making sure you both died. Roddy resizing herself is also irrelevant since VIP commands can't be abused.
    As no admin commands were abused in this situation this will be handled as a player report but even as a player report it's invalid because of what I stated above.
    Playing like this is annoying for the enemy team but it's not punishable with the current rules.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Going to agree with .ax here, this doesn't really count as spawncamping.
    As such, this report is going to be rejected.

However, @★ Roddy@★ Roddy, you are still advised to be more careful with such things.
    Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.