Resolved Player Report - Mysty STEAM_0:0:431044009

Discussion in 'Player Reports (archive)' started by OAEUK, Aug 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OAEUK

OAEUK Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Accused
    Mysty STEAM_0:0:431044009

Date/time
    18.08.2018 2:30

Server
    TF2 - Trade/Idle #3 | FREE ITEMS! - !givemeall | US1-20

Description
    cheating. it didn't seem like anything at first, but as i kept watching, it got much fishier.

notice that he is:

-going afk a lot (in both demos, either looking at steam overlay, doing something else, or, more likely, configuring his cheats)
    -looking at people through walls (flick on a scout as shown in 22500 in the first demo, which is a dead give away)
    -aiming at the floor/background wall (either to get his aim lock to pick up or just sucks at aiming in general)
    -flicking his aim rapidly at high speeds without realizing the player's position (or even ever having a clue or snippet that the enemy was there). shown in 22500 in the first, as said previously, and 22380 in the second demo.

compare his aim with my aim. my aim looks much cleaner than this. most of his kills look like they're minor flick head shots, but it may be stv itself. his rtt (round trip time, or the slang term, ping) is a bit lower than mine, so i thought it was important to point out.

edit: didn't catch it earlier, but 26700 is definitely very fishy

Evidence

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
  2. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The player reported has been permanently banned for cheating.
    Thank you for your report!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.