Resolved Player Report - Edgy Semicolon STEAM_0:0:183440603

Discussion in 'Player Reports (archive)' started by Münsterkatt サム, Aug 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Münsterkatt サム

Münsterkatt サム Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Accused
    Edgy Semicolon STEAM_0:0:183440603

Date/time
    04/08/2018 about 9:10EST

Server
    TF2 - Jailbreak NY | US1-19

Description
    Hello, I've playe many games with a toxic player known as "Edgy Semicolon." He likes to cuss people out for no apparent reason in voice, voice spam, talk over warden, and constantly backseat moderate and flame chat.

Before he brings it up, because I know he will, I'm going to show you this demo (autorecord_04_08_2018_21_05_04) where I apparently "mass freekilled" or attempted to do so. While I did damage two people who werent delaying, this was because a sniper or scout reopened the game. These people were considered delaying since they did not ask for a repeat and made no attempt to enter the game. Other than the delayers, the only casualties were: rw101, edgy semicolon. Edgy Semicolon was the only death upon non delayers and rw101 was damaged. Not telling blues to not touch buttons was definitely negligent but they definitely should have not done so especially since I closed the game myself.

In the "Toxic" series of demos, I will show evidence of Edgy Semicolon doing the above mentioned actions, many times. Note: I did not record as many demos as are numbered, I lost count after seven or so.

Directions for most convenient viewing:
    The only relevant info in toxic 6 is the beginning of the round. toxic 10, beginning of dem and leads to 05. in 15_02, only the first round is relevant.

3 is the prequel to 4 - needed to understand chat. said I had no target, when I could clearly see him run away the entire time (acts like if i cant see for a quarter of a second I need to act like a baby with no object permenance.. Dem 4 will show harassment by backseat moderation where he makes up a rule and annoys someone until they switch teams. Reconnects to harass me via deadchat, talks over me during jeopardy when he harasses me. While I kinda understand the anger after the incident because I accidentally freekilled him (and he was the only freekill) the reaction was unnecessary and inappropriate and he should have made a report if he cared so much or called an admin to resolve the situation, not harass me over the mic.

Also, I do have a history of being rude to him recently, but that's because he would make up rules and harass me and other blues because he was upset we killed him for rebelling. Playing on New York is exhausting because there is almost no administration and leads to messes like this that could be cleared up easily.

Evidence

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Bambi :)

Bambi :) The American Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.