Resolved Player Report - "Asunmarn "BRALEX "NO HANDS NO LIFE

Discussion in 'Player Reports (archive)' started by Spartan, Apr 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spartan

Spartan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Accused
    "Asunmarn "BRALEX "NO HANDS NO LIFE

Date/time
    17/04/2017 12:20

Server
    CSGO - Zombie Escape [Rank | NoBlock | FastDL] :: F-o-G.eu

Description
    # 593 15 "Asunmarn 戴" STEAM_1:0:142438490 33:00 55 0 active 196608
    # 504 1 "BRALEX" STEAM_1:0:186149251 5:31:00 70 0 active 196608
    # 603 10 "NO HANDS NO LIFE" STEAM_1:1:146882105 17:32 39 0 active 196608

These three players were abusing props to become untargetable, if zombies tried to open the way they can shoot the prop back into place, making it impossible to get them out and kill them...

(Unless they seriously fuck up and do not shoot the prop back, which is easy enough you aim down and shoot, and with negevs it makes it too easy to shoot it back before zombies can finally get the prop out enough, even with reloads).

I am not sure if this would be a clear breaking of the rules, therefore I made this report thread about it. It seems to me like they are abusing the props to become untargatable and therefore are abusing glitches.
    By the way this was taken over a few rounds showing that they are fine with doing it all the time.

I think that this should not be allowed, and if it is not currently a reason to ban that it should in the future become a rule to not abuse props in this manner, people may say because of the fact that they cannot hide in them forever, they need to move that you should just wait, but I feel like that is just a defeatist saying, I do not feel like humans should have a 'free pass' to the next stage of the map, which in this case is a teleport with zombies left behind, just because they can shoot a prop ontop of them, effectively making them invincible, whereas if they were to hide on the island like it was designed they could die to zombies. Note this is not map specific and can be done on multiple maps

Evidence

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  2. BurkHart

BurkHart Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Not gonna ban them this time but i will give them a warning and next time they will get banned since this goes under "glitching".

/close

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.