phone app

Discussion in 'General' started by BROCCOLI, Dec 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BROCCOLI

BROCCOLI Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    hey, I don't know what people think of this, but I would think it would be really cool to make a "app" for Fortress of Gamers. on both Android and Apple store if its possible, with this we could maybe get annotations for convos, threads, etc.. instead of sitting refreshing your web browser all the time
    MAYBE IM JUST STUPID and there is a sound annotation function somewhere, im so new to this forum. but please help me find out if im retarded or this actually might be an great idea.
    Im sure with this community there must be a person who can make a good enough app for this :D

2. TheBluekr

TheBluekr Creator of ClOS Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Convert in case to UWP for Windows Phone users like me

3. Bambi

Bambi Puffbuck Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I'd say the new forums are good enough even on mobile and probably not even half those users would use such an app.

4. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    That and the low user count barely makes it worth it to put effort into making it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  5. BROCCOLI

BROCCOLI Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Yeah i get your point :) It would just be awesome since I who dont have access to computer at all times, it would be easier.. but some guy here on forum which i dont remember who it was, said that i dont have to reply to every comment and so on, so it wont be a problem anyways :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.