New Logo!

Discussion in 'Art and entertainment' started by Münsterkatt サム, Jun 10, 2014.

?

Which logo should I use?

1. Stay with the old.

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Change to the new.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Münsterkatt サム

Münsterkatt サム Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hello, I made a new logo, and I was wondering, should I use it, or stay with my old one? I'd also like some constructive criticism on it.
    OLD
    AA HQ.png

NEW
    AA2 res184sqr.png

2. Pruu

Pruu Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Honestly for something I look at for less than a second, either is good..

Aspire to be something more than a logo.

3. (CZ)Maone

(CZ)Maone Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The combination of colours in the new one is blending way too much, you have to consider how it looks from the distance and from the distance (before I enlarge the picture) you can't read the letters at all, they blend too much into that purple.
    The letters are too small and plain, again you are not considering the far away look, unless the person is right in front of it, they won't know what are they reading.
    There is absolutely no blending or shadowing (apart from that attempt in the new one, which didn't work out very well), making this look like an amateur made it, the yellow and red in the old one is -with all due respect- outrageous. If you go for a logo with simple letters, you should be more creative with them so they'll attract more attention, if you do plain one colour background and TNR (or Calibri) letters, people will think that it took you less than five minutes, thus you didn't even bother.

4. Mundy

Mundy Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    If I were to choose from theese ones, I'd say the first one is nice, you should stay with it in my oppinion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.