Expired My first Admin-Report

Discussion in 'Admin Reports (archive)' started by Dr. Cookie, Oct 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr. Cookie

Dr. Cookie Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hey everyone.
    My name is Cookie and I want to be the bad person and I want to report an Admin.
    His name is "The Golden Werewolf" and he runs around invisible, which is not that unfair I guess, as long as you don't kill someone. But he does. Also he's godmode"d" at this time. He does a good job, but those things are not fair. Today something happened: You all know it's not allowed to kill in the unusual room at the Trade Server. I went outside, for killing some people. Than a soldier appeared. I tried to shoot him but I missed. Then Werewolf killed me, after I went back in the unusual room. That's not that bad he thought I injured the Soldier, while i was in the unusual room. Than I tried to explane to him that it wasn't me, and it thought it wasn't me, because there were no damage-numbers over the Soldiers head. He didn't believe me. I said myself: "It's not that bad he doesn't believe you, the world goes on ";). I thought this kind of discussion was over. Than I tried to paste my trade offer in the chat and it didn't appear. I relogged, because I thought it was lagging. But it still didn't work. At this moment I knew he muted me. I sent him a Trade offer, he accepted it. I told him that it could be possible that I hit the Soldier and the damage number bugged around somewhere in the world of Team Fortress. I told him that I was sorry and if he could please unmute me. He said: "No. You had multiple chances." And I was like: "What dafuq? Chances?" And now? I'm on a Trade Server and can't post my Trade offers. I don't want to do anything bad to Werewolf I just want him to unmute me and stop being that unfair.

That's all I wanted to say.
    Cookie

2. The Golden Werewolf

The Golden Werewolf Member

The guy you shot at (Which I saw as I was standing about 2 feet away from you) Was fleeing from you so I kicked you, as I would do to anyone else in that position, as I stated, arguing with an admin is a rule violation (Which is why it's an option on the ban menu), I didn't ban you for it as I thought that would have been far too harsh.

Speaking of bans,I've noted how many times I've had to uphold the rules on you specifically as you're such a troublemaker.
    so far you've been kicked more than 5 times, muted 3 times, banned once (For 60 minutes) All for being an insane annoyance to myself and other players by raging, crying, spamming and constantly shouting "*NAME* KILLED ME IN THE LIBRARY BAN HIM"

We (Me, Downy and Downie) Have since closed the library by teleporting ourselves into the doors, jamming them shut as we're fed up of having to deal with angry, abusive, crying players that are a great nuisance, since I've come back (About 5 days ago) I've spent about 75% of my spare time looking after the library while I should have been getting rid of spawn campers, or even working overtime (Things cost money, you know?)

As for the "Multiple chances", I'd told you yesterday, and I quote "This is your last chance, next mute is for a day." as I'd muted you two times in the last 24 hours.

For the godmode, that's to deal with admin business, it's constantly being turned on and off due to the insane amount of problems people seem to cause on the server, spawn camping, scamming, spamming, abuse of others etc. As such, it's fairly hard to keep track of whether it's on or off, if I've ever killed you while it's on, I sincerely apologise. And the invisibility, I always make sure I'm visible in some way or another (Very noticable unusual effects, or a fairly low alpha, making me transparent), I would never deliberately tip the scales in my favor for any reason whatsoever.

On a side note: I hate writing essays.

~Wolfy.

3. Dr. Cookie

Dr. Cookie Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Those kicks and those 2 mutes were playre votes who where some kind of raging at me. You only muted me once, if not i only recognized it once. And you spawncamped with the whole team as Sniper with your Machina in godmode

4. Spartan

Spartan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I wouldnt think he was spawn camping sniping your team in godmode you sure you just cant aim?

5. Dr. Cookie

Dr. Cookie Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    See i think you are a good admin but sometimes you're just too "Admin". There was no damage-number so i thought i didn't even hit him. I'm really sry. Those kicks, mutes and this ban were little raging kids, who were like taunt fighting their own team

6. The Golden Werewolf

The Golden Werewolf Member

Spawn camping as a sniper is almost impossible, as you're a sniper. I have already apologized for using godmode (Whether I noticed it or not), you can't blame me for camping as a sniper, I mean.... he's the sniper, he even has a weapon made for camping. I certainly did mute you multiple times, with warnings after each one. I've not once seen anyone votemute/kick you, as I specifically question them for a reason why.

7. Dr. Cookie

Dr. Cookie Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You understand that wrong i was in his team

8. Spartan

Spartan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Well either way can they aim? xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.