Most hated/loved Maincharacters or Npc's

Discussion in 'General' started by ㋛ Mahoney ㋛, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ㋛ Mahoney ㋛

㋛ Mahoney ㋛ Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Didn't found a threat like this on the forums, so when there actually is one already just...post on this one anyway :eek:
    Guess the topic is pretty much self-explanatory but nice as I am I'm gonna explain it to you anyway.

Well it's pretty simple. You just post the names of your most loved or most hated game characters. Mainchars, Npcs, Bosses, whatever. Can be multiple guys if you like. And I want a good explanation why you chose these particular fellas, not just "I love Lara Croft because of boobies" even if that's quite an acceptable reason since....well you get it.

So I'm gonna start off with friggin Desmond Miles from the Assassins Creed Quadrology. Opinions of these games are quite different but I liked all of them even though they were repetitive and too easy to beat. The one thing that really annoyed the crap outta me were the parts where you had to play Desmond. They were just so incredibly boring, the guy himself was kind of a douche and not really someone I could sympathize with even if he was the "Saviour of our World". And he killed Lucy...douche.

My favourite game character of all time will always be The main character Cate Archer from Nolf ( No One Lives Forever ). Though the games are quite old and the graphics quite cancerous in retrospect I always loved to play them because it had it's own 60's charme and Cate was just a funky charismatic bad-ass women. She had a bunch of awesome gadgets and weapons that dissapeared mysteriously into her tight little dress and did a perfectly good job to shoot the bad boys in the face while looking awesome. What's not to love.

A little list of other hatable characters:
    Princess Peach....just stupid
    Princess Daisy....even more stupid and completely redundant.
    Links attention-addicted fairy "Navi"....nuff said
    Miranda Lawson from ME2 and ME3.... Looks kinda hot. Dumb as wood. Completely replacable in combat.

That should be about it.

Your turn fellas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.