Mario Cart

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2 Servers (archive)' started by WildWarrior.cz, May 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WildWarrior.cz

WildWarrior.cz Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hey, guys. As the title says, I need to say something about that map. I`ve played on this server mabye a half of my whole playtime and never been so unamused. I don`t really know, why HeadTricker isn`t admin there anymore, but he atleast kept a bunch of things going well. Like spawncamping. Didn`t see any spawncampers, when he was there. This map just has a lack of admins in my opinion. I played a half of day there, any admin didn`t come. Well, some people maybe know that feel, when your base is surrounded by enemy snipers, who won`t let anyone come out and that ain`t actually the only thing. Something have to be done with this, because the server may lose some good and long-staying players. Thanks.

2. Pruu

Pruu Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I should really come on more, gotta push dem' waves back.

Otherwise I couldn't really comment on this.

3. Sky

Sky Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    What I usually do when I see someone breaking the rules - and no admin is on - I steambrowse this site and I just say "camper in mariokart" to the chatbox, and wait for an admin to come on.
    That's actually pretty sad to hear that fewer and fewer admins are coming on that server, 1 month ago we had much admins as I saw when I was on.
    Well, when the admins will read this thread, they will most likely become more active, hopefully. We also have some admin apps from active people to mariokart, so that's also good.

EDIT: Wait. Another brony? Hope so.

4. Spartan

Spartan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Sorry bout this, this new ff2 server has got all the mk admins constantly playing it :/ ill try be on more :p

5. xxsam

xxsam Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Its because mk is crap.

Boring map, no fun plugins, 50 snipers on each team, no class limits, etc

6. Pruu

Pruu Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Class limits are what I play on our mario kart for.

I hate class limits on MK.

7. Neoconkers

Neoconkers Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    [​IMG]

it's a mario cart.

8. Sir Waffle II

Sir Waffle II Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Headtricker did bad, mkay?
    He lost his admin rights for 2 weeks.

9. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    As of now, he will most likely never get them back - mainly due to his behaviour against me/other members.

10. Downy

Downy Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Show me on this doll where he touched you

11. WildWarrior.cz

WildWarrior.cz Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Yeah, class limits ain't that good, but I think that may help. Maybe just for some time, you know, until the situation goes back to normal.

12. WildWarrior.cz

WildWarrior.cz Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Its just a little bit pitty, that HeadTricker's admin rights were removed. He was the only admin there and as I said, he kept some things go well. As somebody may remember, I tryed to apply as admin here time ago, but a few days later the comunnity fell down, can't clearly remember, when it was. Just telling ya all 'bout this, 'cause the bunch of my friends, that also play there well, complained about it and some of them stopped playing this map. And this whole situation may cause that the loyal players to leave, while much of F2Ps fills the server. And that ain't gonna be good.

13. Sir Waffle II

Sir Waffle II Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    There are currently 11 admins on Mario Kart. Some of them are active, some are not. But I can assure you most go on at least a few times a week. There's almost always someone on. Also from what I saw today there isn't always someone needed.. I played for almost an hour without anyone breaking the rules. And obviously Headtricker was removed with very valid reasons.

14. Lunatic-Potato

Lunatic-Potato Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    But there is of course not always someone breaking the rules. There are peacful days where nobody is breaking the rules and there are ays where people are not familiar with the rules and break them or simply do what they want. If you really want to see the actual situation on a server i think you should visit it not only one day but a longer period. And even than you might not see someone breaking the rules because they will do it before or after you played on the server. I think you can't say the server is alright if you played on it for about an hour :D
    My opinion, don't feel offended please :3
    But of course you are right: There is not always an admin needed. :D

15. Sir Waffle II

Sir Waffle II Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Yeah, trust me, I've been playing on this server since 2011 and I know what it can be like. My point was that there isn't always an admin needed.

16. Lunatic-Potato

Lunatic-Potato Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Yeah, if that's your Point of view i misunderstood your first post. I totally agree with this one.

17. WildWarrior.cz

WildWarrior.cz Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Well, when I clicked the Reply to the thread button, my message was probably sent to nowhere, so lets get it in short. Yeah, having this amount of admins is really good, but I saw only HeadTricker with Konsta there, past three weeks. Or, mabye I just connected at the bad time three times a row, who knows. I will also try to apply again sometime, so yeah. But still, frequency of dat campers is too damn high. Hope, it will get reduced soon, while the admins will become more active. True, it isn`t always a need of admin, but this times are going to change, in my humble opinion. People are just doing what they want to.

18. EpicMajava

EpicMajava Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You didn't see any spawncampers when headtricker was there?? But he is the biggest one of them! I guess he bans them tho if they are on the enemy team. But yes i still see quite a lot of things going on with sentries on the roof and stuff. But luckily usually when i play Konsta is there and he usually does something. Unless i do it myself :3

19. WildWarrior.cz

WildWarrior.cz Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Yeah, Majava you are right, just like all times. You should get an admin apply, huh? :D

20. EpicMajava

EpicMajava Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Admin for me? HAHAHHA bad idea. Maybe when im not an ADHD (which i don't have) 15 year old idiot :p
    Also i have only played for a short time :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.