Little big planet.

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by jackboy61, Jul 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackboy61

jackboy61 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    So, anyone played little big planet? Any of the games, apart from spinoffs like Little big planet karting. I love them. Mostly because the gameplay is simple for children to understand. But creating a level (Especially in 2 and 3) can get incredibly complicated. Short post. I just made this to start a discussion and see what people think of the games.

2. Wario

Wario Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Oh yeah, I do remember myself playing some of the very first games of that series, precisely I'm talking about the first game and its ported version over the PSP. Unfortunately I don't remember where I had put those the last time I had been playing them, although I can certainly say they were quite fun to play. As far as I can recall I have never played the newer titles.

3. jackboy61

jackboy61 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    If you ever want to play it again. Get 3. You know 1 had 3 layers? 3 has 16 layers... It is AMAZING. it has animation tweekers, broadcast microhips that let you change the logic of the player themselves. it is great!

4. TheGOD

TheGOD Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Good game.)

5. jackboy61

jackboy61 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I want little big planet (1 2 and 3) for pc. But then I realize that we have actual coding, so what's the point XD

6. Tomorsomething

Tomorsomething Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The simplicity, ease of use and the fact that it would take much longer to make something with coding than to use little big planet. Saying we dont need LBP on pc because theres coding is like saying "Why have minecraft for pc since theres coding?"

7. jackboy61

jackboy61 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I would like it. What I am saying is it isn't a must. We have a lot of alternatives

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.