Resolved Invisible Car Bug

Discussion in 'Report a problem (archive)' started by Matt Ramses, Jul 28, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt Ramses

Matt Ramses Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    As you can see from the video theres a bug where you can go invisible as spy and use the car so that the car is invisible. It's being abused quite a bit, I asked one of the players to help me with this video and as you can see, he's completely invisible unless I bump into him. All you need to do is be spy, use cloaking, and then use !car.

https://files.f-o-g.eu/a6ba01dccbc973ccg8a6c3191af377ge

2. Moo_

Moo_ me me me Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I ran into this on ach/idle only once or twice, but I'm gonna have to admit that its quite unfair since the "car" deals mini crits up to 250dmg. And since you can actually get away with the car pretty fast its also very hard for the players to even kill the person using this glitch.

3. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Don't really see getting this fixed anytime soon, the original developer of the plugin is inactive and I don't really want to bother with it.
    If you see someone using it, feel free to warn/kick/ban them for glitch abusing.

Locked.

See reply below.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
  4. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Alright, after taking a closer look, I was actually able to implement a fix.
    Spies can no longer use !car while they are cloaked, thus preventing the cart from becoming invisible as well.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.