Invent a new gamemode!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by The Acidic Ham Man, Jun 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Acidic Ham Man

The Acidic Ham Man Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I hope this carries on and doesn't die in 10 minutes, but this is just a random game where you can invent a gamemode on a game of your choice, for arguments sake I said to make prophunt on TF2 (already exists).
    This can be whatever you desire, whether this be a competitive game of something with a twist or something that just twists the game itself into being the opposite. Looking forward for everyone's ideas! If it's a really underrated game most people won't know about, try also explain a little bit of what it's about so we're on the same page as you. :p
    My random idea is a dungeon on TF2, where you're assigned a certain class with certain weapons, and you have to fight robots, very similar to the way Mann vs machine works, but you get money from killing the robots which you can buy different and better weapons, lets say a scout started with just a bat, he then buys a pistol, then a fan o' war, it's a lot like gun game and MvM combined for the most part. There will also be a boss and 'rare drops' which are the best kind of weapons like iron bombers and stuff.

2. aaaa

aaaa Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I have quite a funky idea for a gamemode but I don't think it would be popular, the idea is that the gamemode would consists of 100 different players dropping on a map where they have to pick stuff up to use and fight others and last one standing wins. I would call it spindelunknown's battlegrounds

• Creative Creative x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Pudgey

Pudgey Shinji did nothing wrong Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Alright, so first of all you've got about 21 players, its an ffa. There is 1 guy who starts with clothes he has to try survive and the other 20 have nothing on they're all naked. Right so you gotta fight to death, first person to get all clothing pieces together and wear them wins. You can get pickups and stuff that make your naked body all slippery and shit. Idk i thought it was kinda cute to play with friends :33

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  4. spencey uwu

spencey uwu Member

I Think There Should Be A Game Mode Where You Try To Shit Yourself, That Would Be Epic. Lol.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  5. dino

dino get out of report Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    but does it have a frying pan

6. Spoke

Spoke Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    i just want arena back man

sadface

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.