I Want Your Opinion

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr_Jaffa, Nov 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Damiensdk

Damiensdk Banned

I don't know you, but I've heard that you're a bit of a knob.

2. Jozan

Jozan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    In general you just strike me as an admin whom tends to himself and the jailbreak server like a carefree fellow whom seems a bit trigger happy in admin commands.

If you made this thread to get some advice on improving that's fine, but the way you responded to Spartan looks so careless, like you disregard the context you're put in. You're cheering for an opinion that describes three bad properties about you.
    (Just saying; I wouldn't "cheer" if someone named faulty things about me.)

TL;DR: Carefree guy whom is a soloist in his position, perhaps a bit oblivious to his surroundings. It isn't hard to believe you're a bit stupid.

3. Wandolf

Wandolf Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Well, due to the fact I never play on JB and that you're almost never on the forums, I can only make an opinion based on what I see here and the only thing I see here are complaints and a few abuse reports.
    And all of them contain the same things : command abusing, lack of proper warning pre-punishment and over-all ignoring what the players are telling you.

You don't listen, you do what you want and you're inactive on the forums, not one of the better admins atm.

4. Mr_Jaffa

Mr_Jaffa Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Bumptidedump, Any opinions changed? ^~^

5. Jozan

Jozan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Not much, except adding on a small hint of attentionspan.

6. Tri.

Tri. Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I think every admin should get such a thread, or a admin-criticism section.
    Seriously? Yes. Why: Most of the people arent getting really a chance to talk with some admins, simply because some admins dont really care about it.
    But I doubt that will work out here, since that would be almost social.
    I dont really see where exactly he's getting greedy with attention.

7. Buddha

Buddha Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I heard that you're a bitch. Idk myself though.

8. Jozan

Jozan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The idea is that these kind of topics run a greater risk for igniting flame wars, especially if said admin is not having good terms with other people. You don't really need a thread to ask people how you are doing - the only real voices that matter are that of Downy's and n0:name's.

As long as they feel he's doing a good job, that's really all that matters.
    But there's no denying that voices from others can help give a picture of someone, but considering Jaffa created this thread months ago and semi-necro'd it (He hasn't been replying to the last opinions since he bumped it, asking how he's doing this time which gives an impression he didn't want to address the latest opinions that were not too positive about him) without replying to some comments, it makes me personally wonder if he's avoiding to answer a few of them.

9. DaJeroen

DaJeroen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I should get a thread like that, but it will become annoying if every single admin makes a thread like this. So I'll just trust on the fact that people can message me if they want to share their opinions :)

10. Tri.

Tri. Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    simple, it should be something for honest and fair criticism, not about pushing demn egos, not about flamewars (klawy did a great start with this)
    people who start to flame will just get punished, or isnt it like that? I think we should get ourselves together and act like mature people, for once.

edit: my idea isnt about "how am i doing"
    my idea is about how people look at admins.

however, i just throwed this idea out, I dont mind what you will do with it.

I remember a suggestion from someone, it was something like people should be able to "reach" the com/admins

I do think that this has something to do with it, however, its jaffa's thread, we are derailing, since its a thread about him.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2015
  11. Mr_Jaffa

Mr_Jaffa Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I like to hear people opinions, it's not just about me being admin, also about my character ^~^ I've looked at all the comments and have took them on board.

12. Jozan

Jozan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    @TriforceSmasher@TriforceSmasher
    @Mr_Jaffa@Mr_Jaffa
    I'll just leave this here.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.