I AM A SCAMMER! HELP

Discussion in 'General' started by WaffleZGaming, May 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WaffleZGaming

WaffleZGaming Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    So basically I scammed a guy when I was around 14-15 years old. It was 2015 and I was a stupid kid. I scammed him 5 keys which is around $13. I quit steam and recently came back 5 years later. I don’t like being labeled a scammer even though I was one. I have contact with the person I scammed, yes I know after this long I he is still on steam. I just want to know if I can pay him pack the amount I stole to get the tag removed?

2. WaffleZGaming

WaffleZGaming Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Btw the moment I got reported I instantly tried to bs my way into getting it removed with a shitty appeal. I know you can’t make 2 appeals but can the one I made be redacted since I didn’t even mean anything I said on there I was just trying to find away to get out of being caught and I was being stupid.

3. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Play stupid games, win stupid prices.
    You scammed and now have to pay the price for it.

Usually, SR tags for even an attempted scam are permanent, even more so that you actually scammed someone.
    We are not going to lift your tag.

You should still repay your victim, regardless of whether or not your tag will be removed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.