Other Hightower or Highertower

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2 Servers (archive)' started by TCLG6x6, Jun 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TCLG6x6

TCLG6x6 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    So I've been playing on the 24/7 Hightower server for some years now and i really enjoyed my time there. A few months ago the server changed to the Highertower meme map that i and many other players don't really like so we stopped playing actively on it.

Sometimes it went back to a normal Hightower server and then back to Highertower until it stayed on the Highertower map.

My question now is, will it stay like this forever? And if so, will there be a normal Hightower server again?

2. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Looking at the playercount which now maxes out every day now, unlike the days where we ran hightower, I don't think the chances are high. But n0name handles that server, I'm just giving you a quick reply (so you dont have to wait for a day)

3. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    As Yoda said, Highertower is far more popular than the "regular" variant and I will thus keep using it.
    The server got from dwindling at rank ~2.5k to 150-180 on GT:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. TCLG6x6

TCLG6x6 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.