Resolved golden werewolf the 2nd

Discussion in 'Admin Reports (archive)' started by Captain_Obvious, Dec 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain_Obvious

Captain_Obvious Member

sure yesterday was the 4th of december just got confused with the american way of spelling 12/4/12, i didnt know if this is common here, so i chose to write december the 4th instead an picked the 12 instead the 4. But anyways, yesterday i was in a rage, so i could not think clearly, but the thing is that my behavior was not constructive. so once again i see it was not right to say that you are a little abuser that you have to go into a corner and abuse..., i could have said that in a more neutral way. the ten days ban is just no problem, but thank you however to turn it into 4days ban although it wouldnt have been necessary, but i got angry for not banning a scammer but two of my friends, of which one said he was some way just killing snipers, but afterwards he told me i understand that wrong, but i think this is a problem he has to explain by himself, because i didnt get it. i hope that godmode wont be a problem in future and i have to thank no.name that he let me explain it when i am calmed down and did not close the thread as spam, because i had to explain the things

2. Downie

Downie CEO of Downcorp Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Glad it's cleared up now.
    Since it's done. N0name, Close pleaseeeee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.