Resolved golden werewolf the 2nd

Discussion in 'Admin Reports (archive)' started by Captain_Obvious, Dec 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain_Obvious

Captain_Obvious Member

it is not simple sit your ban and be quiet, because i did not break the rules, it is not something like ooooooh this trade server is so good i cant live without it, it is more like an unfair treatment of all people who are saying something against the admins. yes golden werewolf i called you an abuser, and i have not changed my mind, you have not to proove it. i would not wonder if this thread is beeing deleted and i get a perma ban. i dont know why there is an admin abuse section if it may not be used.

2. Spartan

Spartan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  3. Captain_Obvious

Captain_Obvious Member

i just can copy it from golden werewolf abuse, another thread:I am sorry if i annoyed you with this, but i had not seen a message how to enable trade chat, but today the 12thDecember2012, GoldenWerewolf has just banned kind of random, in 5 minutes there was just like 5 bans all for spawn camping, at least one of them, so he told me, was just killing the snipers, because if he didnt, there would be just sniper vs sniper. As i saw this i said that it is really kind of random to ban spawnkillers but not people who are trying to get bills for two keys and that i just will get happy or will get muted, cause it is the same everytime, so i dissconnected, everything was fine, without the scammer before, so one other friend got banned too, i tried to reconnect to tell him that it is really anoying to ban everybody, but i got banned instant instead. I thought he had quit tf2 so i did not watch the thread again and he was in front of my spawn and i wasnt banned before but never mind this, as ban reason there is now :"surprise motherfucker" banned for a week and three days. i just want to say that this is really no base to discuss and it is cowardly to mute everybody just because he knows he has no arguments. I like the server still very much and i have nothing against the other admins because they are fair. I just want to hear the arguments against this.|i dissconected because of the unfair treatment and reconnected for saying it is unfair to ban everyone, because another friend get banned, and it is not an insult to call somebody an abuser if it is true.

4. The Golden Werewolf

The Golden Werewolf Member

It's an insult to call someone an abuser if they're not abusing, just because your friend got banned you think it's OK to retaliate by calling me a coward and abusive. I'll also copy/paste my response since I'm a lazy little abuser.

So in this report, you insult me multiple times, call me an abuser (Which I have chat logs to prove) and insult me even more. Yup.

The ban you have is from insulting me, then quickly leaving to escape a ban. You rejoined about 5 minutes later, probably assuming I'd forgotten about it.

Note that creating another thread to complain about the EXACT same thing is know an spam.

Tl;DR Seriously, stop crying, stop insulting people, stop acting like you're the most important person in the world. Grow. Up.

5. ㋛ Mahoney ㋛

㋛ Mahoney ㋛ Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    just for sake of...dunno what.

"hör doch auf werewolf du bist ein ewiger abuser und jetzt geh in die ecke und abuse und ban niemanden der es verdient hat"
    roughly translated:
    "just stop it werewolf, you are an "eternal abuser" and now get in the corner and abuse and ban no one (guess it should say someone) who deserves it"

dunno if it helps but +1 for me.

6. Captain_Obvious

Captain_Obvious Member

i think this discussion is useless you dont understand a word i am saying, i think i will never join the server again, no problem for you no for me and everybody is happy, i am just pissed of this unfairness and thumb up. golden you act like the most important person in the world and you are, were and will be abusing. and mute everybody just to not hear the critic is behaving like a coward.

7. The Golden Werewolf

[​IMG]
    Excuse the cut off, it's not mine.

8. Downie

Downie CEO of Downcorp Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Thx Mahoney for Translating.
    That's all I could find from the chat.

Giving someone a week ban for just saying 1 sentence is a bit hard.

And wow. I counted. In about 3 minutes. 7 bans, which 6 are 1 day bans and 1 is a 1 week ban.
    Just wondering, Ever heard of kicking?

Also for the record. Captain it's today the 4th of December and not the 12th.

9. The Golden Werewolf

I kicked a guy once.

Once.

Seriously though, if you have a problem with the bans, I wouldn't be against you unbanning them.

10. Downie

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    No, I'm not gonna unban them. Since I wasn't there so I don't know how much they rulebroke.
    But just asking. Could you just kick them once or twice before banning them? Since sometimes people didn't know you may not spawncamp/Library.
    If you tell it them with a kick they stop most of the time. If they don't, Then you could ban them.
    Also n0name would be happy since there would be way less bans in sourcebans that way.

11. The Golden Werewolf

If it's actually become a problem, certainly, I was just in the state of mind that "We expect everyone to read the rules, we shouldn't have to warn you" Kind of thing.

12. Downie

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Understandable. But some people join the server for the first time. And they walk into the library and see people from the enemy team. They think: Hey, some nice kills I can make. And they go kill the people they can. Until an Admin kick him/her. They think: Hey, I did something wrong. They rejoin and they ask, Why kick. They you pop up your nice menu of No Library killing and they know it. They try to not do it anymore and you don't have to ban.
    Yes, I understand if a lot of people are rule breaking, you just ban instant some people. But sometimes I think you just join the server to ban some people.

Please don't read it as an attack to you, Since it isn't.

Also please don't mind the mistakes. Kinda tired.

13. The Golden Werewolf

I know it's not, I'm actually glad to be told that, I'll be sure to make a bind and spam it thoroughly.

14. Downie

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Cool. Now lets get back to the topic.
    What to do with the guy?

15. cheatnow

cheatnow The desert fox Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    well he already gave the answer himself,
    i can't judge the situation because i wasn't there,
    well the rules are mild so i think we should cut his ban time in 2 and get it over with.

16. Downie

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Agree with you. I have cut down the length of his ban to 4 days.

17. Downy

Downy Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I still think this is too much. A day would be sufficient.

18. cheatnow

cheatnow The desert fox Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    well you have the power to unban,
    it's up to you if you use it or not

19. Downy

Downy Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I'll leave it up to you guys. I wasn't there, so I can't judge.

20. Downie

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    That's why I made it into a 4 day ban instead of a 1 day ban since I can't judge it either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.