Invalid Freedays get stuck on ground

Discussion in 'Report a problem (archive)' started by -=Lila=-, May 15, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -=Lila=-

-=Lila=- Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Explanation:
    I have seen many threads about jailbreak being broken but havn't seen this implemented in any of them. So bug goes like: If you are selected for a freeday, the next round you will spawn inside ground and can't move, there is easy fix for that tho. If you change your class while inside the ground, it will just move you in a cell and from there you can go enjoy your freeday.

Suggestion:
    In JB plugins confic there should be freeday spawn location, and you should be able to bumb up the z axis so freedays spawn higher up and dont get stuck. If the freeday spawn location comes from the map and they re inside the ground, there is no fix for that. In this situation you should be able to disable custom spawns for freedays.

2. Low Orbit Ion Cannon

Low Orbit Ion Cannon Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The problem has existed for a while now. I think its partialy my fault for not reporting it earlier. @Downie@Downie, please bless us with another fix.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  3. -=Lila=-

-=Lila=- Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    If you guys are using non- custom plugin, there should be confic file in server folders, there should be one generated by JB and it should be possible to disable it there just by changing true to false. So if you can get the word to Downie (If he is the one in charge) it could be fixed in 10 minutes and one restart later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.