Rejected Fluffaluffacus

Discussion in 'Admin Reports (archive)' started by Speedy, Nov 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speedy

Speedy Member

Okay, so it all started with me joining the server. There was SamPlummer and cheatnow on the server. I started micspamming, and people seemed to have enjoyed it. Those who didn't simply muted me in their ingame mute option, and carried on playing. Cheatnow was even singing in the microphone the heeyeeyeeyea song...
    Then Damiensdk joins in, and immediately muted me because he didn't like my micspamming.
    Now, I know that micspamming is against the rules, however I did get permission from n0name himself that lets me micspam.
    I did argue a bit with Damien, that he could just mute me ingame and not for the whole server.
    Then Fluffaluffacus joins in, followed by downy(downie?). He asks what are we arguing about. I told him, and then he kept saying on the mic that it doesn't matter what n0name says, if an admin feels like muting someone they can. I found it a bit ridiciolous to not care what the head admin / the owner has to say, since he has gotten his permissions thanks to n0name.
    I had enough of the arguing, so I simply said
    "Look, I have enough. I'm tired, sorry if I was bitching a bit, now I'm going to sleep".
    I played for an additional 2 minutes, I was hanging out in the library. I was jumping on the display shelves, then I get killed by Fluffaluffacus. I asked him why did he kill me in the library deliberately, and his response was:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I think this is ridiciolous, because afterwards I got kicked, and this is not how an admin (A new admin at this point) should behave!
    Some other people also told me that Fluffaluffacus also abuses the Godmode command, I've not seen that personally but just sayin'.
    In addition, if that wasn't enough I stepped down from my admin application to let Fluff become an admin. Seems like it was a mistake.
    Now personally I don't have anything against Fluff, but I think something should be done about this inresponsible admin behaviour.

2. Downy

Downy Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Don't you think you're just a little mad that you didn't get accepted? You are the only one holding such a grudge against us all.
    Anyway, I'm off to bed.
    Good luck.

3. Speedy

Speedy Member

I am mad because I talked to noname, I told him that he can accept fluff instead of me, etc, and now he is abusing his powers. I am gonna apply on the minecraft server soon anyway, so its not a huge problem for me that I didnt get accepted, as I like MC more.
    If you added me on steam as I asked you to, we could talk about anything that you think should be fixed between us all...

4. Fluffaluffacus

Fluffaluffacus Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Speedy. I do not enjoy how you are paraphrasing everything to make everyone sound evil and you sound like you did nothing wrong. I said that without the proof that No-name said you could, and even then if someone complains you have to stop. Perhaps it didn't go the right way but it is still the same outcome. And Speedy, you did not step down to allow me to become admin. I'm sorry. You are being very very egotistical. I earned my admin position from experience and time of being a fair admin. You can't say that it was you who got the position. Also on another note. I am completely sick of anytime adminship is brought up you message me and say I should let you be admin while im gone, or someone else should, or that you should be admin. I'm sorry. You were admin once in the past and had an application up for a long time now. You weren't accepted. You can't be pissed at other people for becoming admin because you didn't. You need to stop holding grudges and trying to get people banned. I obviously killed you to be silly and was not being malicious. So I would request you stop trying to get me and others in trouble. I know you have some issues with being easily upset but it does not excuse this behavior.

Your Friend Always,
    Fluffaluffacus.

5. Downy

Downy Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I never really felt attracted to the idea of having you in my list. It's just the way you acted before. But that's something time can heal. I should really sleep now.

6. Pruu

Pruu Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Lets not start that, I agree with Speedy, infact I was the one who contacted him over it in the first place.

Nothing to do with grudges, I'm pretty sure speedy stated he was happy for Fluff.

There's a lot of admin abuse I've let slip myself over the past few weeks - but I'm quite sick of it myself, and I think everyone knows the culprits - not just Fluff.

7. Fluffaluffacus

Fluffaluffacus Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    There is difference between abuse and Messing around. When people tell me to stop, I do so. Over half the time I play normally.

8. Pruu

Pruu Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I care to differ.

9. Fluffaluffacus

Fluffaluffacus Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Also you were more than just playing for an extra two minutes, you were arguing for an extra 5. Please don't make it seem like you did nothing....

10. Fluffaluffacus

Fluffaluffacus Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I hardly play with you Pru.

11. Speedy

Speedy Member

What I heard was that it doesn't matter what noname has to say, if an admin feels like muting someone he can. That is different than from what you are saying.
    The reason I want to take someones place for a while is to prove to people like downy that I can handle being an administrator as they have doubts about me. You know, I thought I did you a favour but I didnt even hear a thanks. I did convince noname to give you the admin place and not me, but noone knows who he would pick without my conversation with him.
    Killed me for being silly? Well HQgroup killed someone by accident and he got banned. I'm not trying to get you banned, but to help you become better.
    Edit@ And what I was telling you for the last "5 minutes" was to addres to me as a friend, and not " okay then sir you have a good day", I told you to be more friendly, like "cya later bro".

12. Pruu

Pruu Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Indeed I hardly play with you Fluff, thats due to the time you've been admin - if I can complain in such a small area of time, isn't that saying something? (And I never, repeat; never come on these forums to do anything).

13. Fluffaluffacus

Fluffaluffacus Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Speedy. You still can't say that the reason I am admin is because of you. Also, pru. I've played with you once and it was very brief. You don't know me nor have you seen me the majority of the time. Do not state things that are hardly true.

14. Speedy

Speedy Member

No, I'm not saying its all thanks to me. However my point is that I told him not to worry about me and to pick you if he wants to. I didnt threaten him to pick you, but i told him not to mind me.

15. The Golden Werewolf

The Golden Werewolf Member

Honestly, it's his choice whether he wants to call you "Sir" or "Bro", I personally would say "Boys", saying "Sir" is gentlemanly, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it, you only have to worry if someone starts calling you a "Fucker" or something along those lines, think nothing negative of it.

I completely agree with this, I distinctly remember you asking me to ask n0name to give you my admin rights while I was gone, the random un-needed messages get annoying after a small amount of time, which is why I had you off of my friends list for nearly a month. Please for the love of god, keep it to the minimum.

16. Speedy

Speedy Member

Seriously doubt it. You told me you deleted me because of the youtube links, and nothing else. I only asked about your opinion on what you think about that idea.
    I dont have a problem with sir, but its not something you would say to a friend, now is it?
    Now this isnt really about me this topic, but about fluff, so keep it on topic, if you wish pm me or talk to me on steam.

17. Fluffaluffacus

Fluffaluffacus Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Actually speedy it is also about you. I'm pretty sure this is mostly about you being upset because I'm not choosing you to be my step in admin. The instant I made that post you messaged me and nearly demanded that I owed you the position for the week. I said no and I had chosen someone else and you got pissy. This was only a small moment of time before this incident.

18. The Golden Werewolf

Refer to "Un-needed messages".

"Sir" Is a perfectly fine way to talk to friends, I say that with n0name all the time.

Also, funny how you're always for changing the subject when anyone talks about you in a negative light.

19. Speedy

Speedy Member

Please, stop making stuff up. I really don't appreciate that. I did not demand it from you at all. I said perhaps I could takr your admin place for the time that you're off, you said you picked mahoney already and i said oh okay. So please, stop making stuff up as I do not appreciate that. I'm pretty sure this thread is about You. I only made this thread to notify noname of this, this is why this section is here for. I'm not being all sassy, but y'all start talking about me, when this wasnt the point of this thread. Make a thread especially for me if you want, but keep this about fluff.

20. The Golden Werewolf

Speedy, you comment about someone not reading properly and then don't do so yourself, the key word in that sentence was "Nearly", he never said you did, but you said it with the determination that would put someone under the illusion that you're telling them to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.