Resolved Fluffaluffacus

Discussion in 'Admin Reports (archive)' started by Krupp, Dec 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krupp

Krupp Member

I was playing on Trade/Idle as I usually am nowadays [ http://www.f-o-g.eu/servers/detail/6 ]
    Both Fluffaluffacus and A Smashing Gent were there as well. So far so good...no.

Fluffaluffacus was playing as a Spy and he was inside the library at first, and I was doing my thing as usual - Killing a lot as Sniper.
    All of a sudden Fluffaluffacus moved outside the library and started to attack me. At first it seemed fine, I would gladly kill him with my knife. But I soon realized I couldn't hurt him because he had godmode on. Then he tried to backstab me and I tried to escape, because I couldn't obviously do anything. And then he killed me. I asked him why he killed me, and he answered "I wanted to see if I could break your condom". Not sure what he meant, but I think he was talking about my Razorback.

I got a bit upset about it but I tried to stay calm and just kept asking him why he killed me with godmode on. No answer. At some point there, a couple of players from the other team started to camp outside our spawn, leaving us with no other choice but to stay inside. Fluffaluffacus was still standing at the same place as when he killed me - between our spawn and the door to the hallway leading to the library. He just stood there doing nothing. I saw through the window of our spawn that he was facing our spawn, so he was obviously aware of the spawncamping. It upset me even more, because that's what he banned me for last time. He didn't do shit about those campers, and he saw exactly what happened.
    So I asked him why he's not doing anything about the spawncampers instead of killing me without any legit reason. No answer. I asked a couple of times with the same result. That lead me to a point where I just couldn't take the bullshit anymore, so I said: "It's quite obvious Fluffy has some kind of dysfunction". And by that I was referring to that he has to have some kind of dysfunction if he can't answer a simple question, OR do what he's supposed to do as admin when he stands right in front of the problems. Nothing happened. I asked him again why he's doing like this but of course without any sort of response. Then he banned me. 10 minutes for "insulting admin". Alrighty.

Okey.
    1) He killed me on purpose with godmode on, when I had done nothing wrong at all.
    2) He admit that he killed me on purpose when he responded. (Still without any legit reason)
    3) I didn't get any answers besides that he wanted to see if he could "break my condom".
    4) I never said that Fluffaluffacus has a dysfunction, I said "Fluffy", which could mean basically anyone. In other words, he doesn't know I meant him he only took it for granted because it was similar to his name. I don't honestly think it counts, but what do I know?...
    Again he shows that he has some kind of problem with me, and this time he provoked me. Can you really blame me for require an answer when an admin is abusing? Can you blame me for getting upset about his responses and behavior? If you're standing right in front of spawncampers when they're not giving our team any chance to move out, you are either blind or ignorant. So which one is it? If you don't believe me, just go check the chatlogs. Everything is in there. I have witnesses to.

If this is not admin abuse, well shit, then you really have problems around here.

Edit: There is one little detail I think is very important to mention. When I asked him why he's not doing what he's intended to do as admin, he said "I already know what I'm supposed to do".
    It's very good that he said that, because obviously, that's not what he actually did. So he's apparently aware of what his duties are, but he simply ignored it. Thank you.

2. Speedy

Speedy Member

Second time something like this happened....

3. Krupp

Krupp Member

I've seen him doing this a lot. What happens when someone starts questioning him? Ban. What is n0:name doing about it? Nothing.

"If ignorance is bliss, you gotta be shitting rainbows"

4. Krupp

Krupp Member

Another thing that bugs me, this is the second time he bans me without any explaination or whatsoever. Yeah yeah, I know, they don't have to. But the problem is, if I get banned again, it's permanent.
    I have not done anything wrong any of these times he has banned me. If I get permanently banned, it's only because of him. Only. I wouldn't start all this shit around here from the beginning if it wasn't for him.
    I only wanted to have fun and everything was just fine until he started to fuck with me. You wouldn't even see me on the forums if he didn't do this. I have said so many upsetting things here because I'm pissed off.
    And you know what, it's not getting better when some fucking idiot (pardon me, again) starts bullshitting me even more with stuff like "Omg, who fucking cares". Well, maybe you don't, but I sure do. It's no big
    surprise that most of you just think I'm only a pain in the ass. You can blame yourselves for that. Thank you for showing me very clearly you don't deserve anything but a fistfull of crap in your mouths.
    But that's basically all you already have, so I believe I have to come up with something else regarding that. Herp.

5. Jettan's Horse

Jettan's Horse Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    He killed me various times with medic with the magnificent excuse of "Have to charge my Uber"
    Because healing other players is for maggots.

6. Speedy

Speedy Member

I agree with the above. He ain't got no defense. I bet he's going to say something like "It was fun" or "other admins abuse too". Seriously, I have enough of that crap.

7. cheatnow

cheatnow The desert fox Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    well as the first admin to response on this,
    this doesnt sound good...
    not that i am clean,
    but this behavior of killing an active player for an uber is bad, i have less problems with idlers.
    the next time this happens please do let me know.

8. Speedy

Speedy Member

cheat, but this has happened numerous amounts of times, but that doesn't mean that people go here to make an admin report. However people do complain on steam that he is abusing.

9. Doktor kengineer

Doktor kengineer Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    That wasn't aimed at you, if you scrolled down a little you would see i was in a more or less previous conversation i forgot about, but if you want keyboard warrior this thing bring it.

On the topic of the actual post; got agree this is out of order.

10. cheatnow

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    @speedy well complaining on steam wont work that well,
    "sadly" i never got any message about abuse.
    farming ubers on idlers isnt legit but its still better then harrasing "active" players

11. Jettan's Horse

Jettan's Horse Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I'm really sorry Cheatnow, but this happens too many times, as we said.
    I just didn't reported him because I don't want to get Banned because some people are against him.

12. Speedy

Speedy Member

It's a shame really how when I make a topic about something very VERY SIMILAR, about killing for no reason with godmode with stupid reasons, I get blamed at, etc. However here, everyone seems to agree. Coincidence? Did people realize, or am I simply not liked here?...

13. Doktor kengineer

Doktor kengineer Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    If i seen it i would of stuck up for you.

14. cheatnow

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    @ jettan you dont want to get banned or fluff getting banned?

15. Jettan's Horse

Jettan's Horse Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Me, obviously.
    I find it really difficult to ban another admin. :\

16. cheatnow

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    @jettan if you would be banned for the reason of reporting another admin the only thing i can do is unban you and try to settle this with the admin,
    but if that would happen i would have serious doubts with the admin in question

17. Jettan's Horse

Jettan's Horse Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    And that's pretty much the thing we're doing here.
    Thank you for support then.

18. Speedy

Speedy Member

I really hope n0name is smart enough (I don't doubt that) to actually do something about fluff, and not be something like
    "Ya ya I gave him a warning WATEVURRR
    #closed "
    I really hope he doesn't do that

19. Krupp

Krupp Member

I'm sorry.

20. Krupp

Krupp Member

I'm not surprised at all to be honest. That's a typical thing coming from him. I don't know how it looks like in USA (thank god), but here in EU we have some sort of self-distance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.